Sponsored

How much more interior room does the 4 door really have than the 2 door?

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

four door has 4.8 gallons of extra space in the gas tank, that could be up to 100 more miles per fill.
Sponsored

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We had both in the driveway. It’s a lot. Almost 2 feet front to back.

Why we bought ten 4-door:
To have the room for gear we never put the back seat in the Jeep. The worst part after that was access behind the seats. Cargo would slide from the back forward. You can’t just reach behind the front seat and grab it. There isn’t room without moving the entire seat. We also wanted to have space for luggage and/or gear without losing seating. Friends like to ride along sometimes. Choosing between passengers and gear is not really possible. You have to have some recovery gear and essentials.

I will say, that I do not think I have lost anything going with the 4-door. It handles well and has not made anyplace impossible due to the added length/wheelbase.

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How much more room does the 4 door really have than the 2 door? Some are posting the 4 door is only 16 inches longer than the 2 door. Anyone actually seen both side by side to compare? Thoughts?
We just completed a 9500 mile cross country trip in a two door. 95% of the time, it was fine. The other 5% I wish we had a four-door! We had a bike rack on the back so we couldn’t get into the back door without taking off the bikes. When stopped at hotels, this was a big problem. We also had a few occasions when we had a passenger. With the back seats folded down to hold our gear, this became a bigger problem to haul more than 2 people. All in all, the two door is perfect for our lifestyle. There are times when a four-door would’ve been much more convenient.

If you’re planning to haul lots of gear, carry bikes on the back, or have more than one passenger at a time, get the four-door!
Sponsored