Sponsored

How much more interior room does the 4 door really have than the 2 door?

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
How much more room does the 4 door really have than the 2 door? Some are posting the 4 door is only 16 inches longer than the 2 door. Anyone actually seen both side by side to compare? Thoughts?
Sponsored

Beardzerker

Black Diamond
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,228i,fit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The back seat space is the same on both according to online info,the rear storage/trunk area is simply bigger on 4 door,slightly more space then jeeps of same door load outs.

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife and I were reminiscing about our Broncos last night. We liked all three but never liked the back seat access. No dogs, no kids, no passenger, no problem. It’s never been a question for me, but the slightly larger cargo area is icing on the cake. I always haul around a bunch of stuff. My vehicle is always a toy support vehicle, hauling all my stuff for the motorcycles, boat, sea doos, whatever we are playing with. A little space goes a long way!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The back seat space is the same on both according to online info,the rear storage/trunk area is simply bigger on 4 door,slightly more space then jeeps of same door load outs.
I think the 4-door back seat has more space in terms of width. Due to less intrusion of the wheel wells.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How much more room does the 4 door really have than the 2 door? Some are posting the 4 door is only 16 inches longer than the 2 door. Anyone actually seen both side by side to compare? Thoughts?
Yes I have seen both . The seating is roughly the same . As mentioned , the rear is slightly wider on the 4dr due to the wheel well location and that's why it list as a 5 person . It's not very much though and that 5th person would need to be a small child IMO . The extra length is cargo area . The biggest advantage of course to the 4dr is the extra doors for easy access .

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can’t be. The back seat in the 2 door sits in between the back wheel humps and only fits up to 2 passengers
The back seat of the 4 door is in front of the back tire humps and fits up to 3 people.

Beardzerker

Black Diamond
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,228i,fit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can’t be. The back seat in the 2 door sits in between the back wheel humps and only fits up to 2 passengers
The back seat of the 4 door is in front of the back tire humps and fits up to 3 people.
As far as leg room and depth they are the same as far as posted info says,width wise because of back tires its a little narrower.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As far as leg room and depth they are the same as far as posted info says,width wise because of back tires its a little narrower.

Right. So the 4 door back seat does have more space. Just making sure people don’t get confused by the wrong info in your last post.

The only thing that is the same is the leg room. Head room, hip room, and shoulder room are all more in the 4 door.

Ford Bronco How much more interior room does the 4 door really have than the 2 door? 72569A62-5FBD-461A-9F32-E2469F5CBF4B

Last edited:

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve gone back and forth with the 2 door and 4 door
Everything that I’ve seen photos of and things written I honestly don’t think the 16 inches of rear cargo room is worth the extra cash for the 4 door

I’m an empty Nestor so no kids. If I can’t get all my shit in the back I will add the roof rack and put the crap up top...
Sponsored