Sponsored

How much over $MSRP did your dealer offer to buy your Bronco ?

72Halfcab

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco Halfcab / 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer just threatened not to sell my mine unless I paid more than we previously agreed to in a signed pricing agreement 🤷🏼‍♂️
which dealer?
Sponsored

BRBlue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer said , if we pay you $15 k to just come home and sign a waiver ; would you be interested.?
Actually, the way theyreally said it was see that RED - Sasquatch next to your? Came on the same truck as yours we had a customer over $25 k for the irigiinal border holder to not take delivery .
They asked in aback handed way; we have three or 4 guys who want yours . I said , not interested and dove it home . Neighbor asked me take to $25k over my cost .
Crazy
egg nog?

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford needs to raise MSRP and stop this nonsense.
No they dont. Talk like this should not be brought to their attention either. We have been waiting patiently for months and months for our trucks! Getting screwed by asshole stealerships!! Why would you want Ford to raise the price now!!!!🤮🤮🤮

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would need enough to get an F150 Raptor so it would be about $20k over. I wouldn't even consider any less. I would drive Raptor for about 2 years and swap it for another Bronco, basically get to drive a vehicle free for 2 years while Ford works out kinks and gets MIC 6.0 figured out.

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone not wiling to make a quick $10-$20k to wait it out a little longer apparently lives the good life and isn't really worried about money. Speaking for myself that's a nice little payday for a signature and not much more. I'll take it and drive a cheap car around until my next order comes in.

f1loco

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger Tremor, Porsche 911SC, Willys CJ-2A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got two on order - one local at MSRP and one with Granger for their special deal. Hoping this madness continues. $20K may make me want to wait for another couple of months for the other. Of course at this rate and SEPT/OCT dates, it may be 2024 before I see either. Until then my Ranger Tremor will have to fill the void.

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer offered me nothing, but I've gotten two 15k offers (Over MSRP) - for my 2-door badlands, non-sas. I told myself I wouldn't part ways with it for anything less than $15k (pure profit, even after TT&L). So far nothing, but I am not complaining! ;)

Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone not wiling to make a quick $10-$20k to wait it out a little longer apparently lives the good life and isn't really worried about money. Speaking for myself that's a nice little payday for a signature and not much more. I'll take it and drive a cheap car around until my next order comes in.
Or, they really need a dependable daily driver, have been waiting a year for something that they really want, or got a killer deal at SAC and that’s enough for me. Greed is a horrible affliction.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I had a Bronco, I would probably give it up for $20k. Where else are you getting a 30-40% return on your money? As more get built, prices will come down, you can buy a Bronco for MSRP again and keep that $20k invested.

These prices can’t last. Bronco isn’t a Shelby but for the price of some of these Broncos you could get a GT500!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford needs to raise MSRP and stop this nonsense.
First of all, I almost reported this post because this is insanity.

Secondly, ADM is called additional dealer markup for a reason. It's on top of MSRP regardless of what MSRP is. So you raise the price tag, and dealers still tack it on because you can't find these.

The only thing raising the MSRP would do, is cost the consumer more money for the currently crappy QC Broncos that are currently being built.

As for dealers offering to buy it... Even though I've waited forever, I totally would pause and think about this. I think of a dealer offered me 15k to turn around a walk out, I would do it in a heartbeat. I need to then reorder another Bronco, or most likely go by a new JLU or JT.

khudgi

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 XLT 4x4 CC / 2023 F350 CC LAR 4x4 PS 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

$20K to walk away...SOLD!!!