Sponsored

How much over $MSRP did your dealer offer to buy your Bronco ?

Broncophile

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 535
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer said , if we pay you $15 k to just go home and sign a waiver ; would you be interested.?

Actually, the way theyreally said it was see that RED - Sasquatch next to yours? Came on the same truck as yours did. We had a customer offer $25 k over MSRP to get it ; we offered the order holder $20K to not pick it up . Then said $15K is about where your OBX would be .

They asked in aback handed way;said we have 3 or 4 guys who want yours . I said , not interested and dove it home . Neighbor asked me take to $25k over my cost .
Crazy, won’t last ; but also not going to dramatically go away soon .
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer said , if we pay you $15 k to just come home and sign a waiver ; would you be interested.?
Actually, the way theyreally said it was see that RED - Sasquatch next to your? Came on the same truck as yours we had a customer over $25 k for the irigiinal border holder to not take delivery .
They asked in aback handed way; we have three or 4 guys who want yours . I said , not interested and dove it home . Neighbor asked me take to $25k over my cost .
Crazy
??

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealer said they would give me 10k to walk away. Day before I came in the gave a guy 20k for his first edition. I left with my Bronco, the other guy left with 20k.

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco How much over $MSRP did your dealer offer to buy your Bronco ? idiot-billy-madison

No idea what's going on here

Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer said , if we pay you $15 k to just come home and sign a waiver ; would you be interested.?
Actually, the way theyreally said it was see that RED - Sasquatch next to your? Came on the same truck as yours we had a customer over $25 k for the irigiinal border holder to not take delivery .
They asked in aback handed way; we have three or 4 guys who want yours . I said , not interested and dove it home . Neighbor asked me take to $25k over my cost .
Crazy
25k over my cost? tell 'em to call me .... :LOL:

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Take the $20K and next year get the Bronco Raptor.

MillerAndCheeto

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Cyber Orange Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Crazy

I think it's a combination of hype and the market. My uncle just got his 2021 Corvette he waited 18 months for. Some random guy offered him $25k over what he paid in the damn parking lot!! Times are crazy.

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The new and used vehicle market has just gone crazy and naturally greedy dealerships are all too willing to screw their customers for a short term gain. I've been looking at something fun to have for a couple of years before I get the Bronco. Went into the local Honda dealer a week before Christmas to drop off some toys for a charity toy drive and to look at the new Civic Si. Nice car but they had a $8K "market adjustment" on it. The salesman said make me an offer and I said I'd pay MSRP. He said no and that someone would pay more. I checked a few days ago and the car was sold, apparently to someone with more money than sense. Thankfully I don't need to buy anything right now and can wait for this group stupidity to pass.

Sponsored

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would have happily taken the cash, leased a Jeep, and threw down a new order for another Bronco.

BRBlue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer just threatened not to sell my mine unless I paid more than we previously agreed to in a signed pricing agreement 🤷🏼‍♂️

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The new and used vehicle market has just gone crazy and naturally greedy dealerships are all too willing to screw their customers for a short term gain. I've been looking at something fun to have for a couple of years before I get the Bronco. Went into the local Honda dealer a week before Christmas to drop off some toys for a charity toy drive and to look at the new Civic Si. Nice car but they had a $8K "market adjustment" on it. The salesman said make me an offer and I said I'd pay MSRP. He said no and that someone would pay more. I checked a few days ago and the car was sold, apparently to someone with more money than sense. Thankfully I don't need to buy anything right now and can wait for this group stupidity to pass.
Or somebody who needed a car.

I sold my used car for nearly double what I was offered 4 months prior.

People here are funny though, they want to sell their vehicle for top dollar, but get upset when other people (dealerships) do the same.

Boats, RVs, cars etc...it's a seller's market.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To walk away from even a 10K offer would be hard for me. My dear old Dad always told me, "Boy, don't ever let two fools meet". I just glad I went with an honest dealer that would never tempt me to do such a thing. :)
Sponsored

Last edited: