Sponsored

How much poke, or offset can up go with no rubbing on Bronco Raptor???

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I run 17X9 w 0 offset on Nitto 38x13.5 Trail Grappler and RPG 2.25 collars. My tires stick out about 1.5" from the fender at it's most outer point and no rubbing yet. I haven't tested it at full articulation but thought I share this for what it's worth.
Looks fantastic. Very curious about clearances F&R and under steering lock (i.e. entire wheel envelope). Let us know if you can test that out on the trails. Collars won't affect total wheel envelopes, right?
Sponsored

Last edited:

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, I have a little bit of fender flair rash that would not have happened with some poke on my tires. I see that +18 is a popular choice for back spacing instead of the factory +34. That is moving the rim out .629" . 0 offset would be 1.338" out farther.

How far out can you go? With Stock tires? With 38/13.50 tires? I really plan to run stock tires till near the end of their life then go to the 38/13.50. I have looked same at new wheels, but really like the looks of the factory bead locks. Smallest wheel spacers I have seen are 1.25"

Looking for any information that can help. I do not want any rub at all, I use full articulation off road.

IMG_2824.jpg
IMG_2825.JPG

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does anyone know what size RTR EVO 6 went on this Raptor? This looks just about right from the flares
Looks like 17x9 +18. That puts the wheel pretty flush with the fender. Tire pokes out past the wheel of course.

Here is +18 on a 12.5

IMG_0976.jpeg
Sponsored