Sponsored

How much presence does the Sasquatch have?

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
So for those of you that have seen it in person how much presence does the Sasquatch Package have? Does it look like a lifted vehicle?

The reason I ask because the way it looks in pictures it looks like its still somewhat low to the ground. It looks like they designed it to have massively open wide wheel wells to fit the 35s while still keeping it lower to the ground. Maybe its a legal issue that they have to abide by during in the manufacturing phase?

Today I saw a 4 door Jeep lifted on 35s and it looks like it sits much higher then the Bronco. But with the Bronco im only going by pictures where the Jeep was in person.

So for those of you that have seen the Sasquatch size Bronco in person how does it look?
Sponsored

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thats what i was worried about.. From the pictures it does look like it's sitting low and the tires are a tight fit. Im hoping its not the true Sasquatch and just 35s crammed on the Badlands. The Badlands supposedly does sit a little bit lower stock then a true Sasquatch. But who knows. I'm really hoping a true Sasquatch looks better in person and sits higher.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Today I saw a 4 door Jeep lifted on 35s and it looks like it sits much higher then the Bronco. But with the Bronco im only going by pictures where the Jeep was in person.
Jeep wasn’t built for 35s (Rubi has 33s), so it will sit a bit taller. A Bronco on 37s would probably be the equivalent.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Jeep wasn’t built for 35s (Rubi has 33s), so it will sit a bit taller. A Bronco on 37s would probably be the equivalent.
jeep rubicon’s are totally built for 35s. You can add 35s on with zero rubbing and no additional bump stops like you do for the bronco.

truth is we are still dealing with an IFS. They already have to reduce the suspension travel with 35s so it doesn’t rub. The bronco in the Sasquatch setup is probably about as lifted as it’s going to get, without some major aftermarket replacements parts. So it is to going to sit up high with 35s.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
jeep rubicon’s are totally built for 35s. You can add 35s on with zero rubbing and no additional bump stops like you do for the bronco.

truth is we are still dealing with an IFS. They already have to reduce the suspension travel with 35s so it doesn’t rub. The bronco in the Sasquatch setup is probably about as lifted as it’s going to get, without some major aftermarket replacements parts. So it is to going to sit up high with 35s.
Poor wording on my part. I meant from a stock styling perspective. Lord knows, you can squeeze just about any tire size under a Jeep with enough planning.

Sponsored

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm kinda on the fence about getting the Squatch package. I'm just thinking of doing a stock big bend and adding a lift and bringing my own wheels and tires.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base

Jeep got the 35"s to fit by raising the height of the fenders on the Rubicon.
That's not an option for Ford.

If Ford raised the Bronco's height more than absolutely necessary, it would effect the CAFE #s.

Add a leveling kit to a Bronco, and the Sasquatch limiting stops can be removed.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Poor wording on my part. I meant from a stock styling perspective. Lord knows, you can squeeze just about any tire size under a Jeep with enough planning.
Ah, yes.I know what you mean. A stock rubicon with 35s looks better with a little lift, even though it doesn’t mechanically need it.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It looks perfect and is much more daily driver friendly than a jeep on 35" No jump up. Lower center of gravity, same differential clearance in the back, probably better up front. The trend is less lift/bigger tires. There was a huge difference between the fitment of the tires on the Filson rig vs the Overland rig. Filson rig had plenty of room including the 3rd brake light. The overland rig was sitting much lower, 3rd brake light BARELY cleared the tire.

I am confident that the overland rig had a lot of crap in and on top of it, settling its suspension. It also was a manual (No sasquatch unless they let this one out of the factory with it).. I REALLY doubt with all the hooplah about manual Sasquatch they would. It also had the 2.3 of course.

The Filson rig is a better look at how a sasquatch will look.
Sponsored