Sponsored

How much should I sell my hard top, roof panels, and roof bars for?

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it was me, I'd hang on to it. The reasoning was already stated by others above. If you are going to sell it, don't be in any rush to move it. I would think if you were to advertise it for between $3.5-4k you would be in a very fair price range and also have a little room for negotiation, considering most people are going to try and get you to come off of your advertised price anyway. Given enough time, it will sell.
Sponsored

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I were you I'd probably ask $150. There's lots of info out there that these tops are defective. Where can I pick it up? :)

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Get whatever you can for it. Every single 2 door comes with one, so there will only be more on the market in the future. You're just waiting for someone to damage theirs and need another, and then they will probably just get a soft top for a replacement. Realistically, you might be able to sell it for slightly less than a soft top would go for.

What it's worth and what you can unload it for will be two drastically different things. Make some room for it in your garage. It may be awhile.

Last edited:

Sunday Money

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Howdy everyone,

I received my 2-door black diamond on March 31st this year and before the end of the next day I removed my hard top and replaced it with a Bestop soft top. After installing the Bestop I realized I'm never going to go back to the hard top as the Bestop is removable but not very easily.

As a result I'm going to be selling my factory hard top, two roof panels with bags, and roof bars that I ordered. Does anybody have any ballpark price that I should ask for these? I've heard of people losing their roof panels and damaging their hard tops so I figure I'll try to sell them locally.

Everything is 100% mint condition, used for less than 100 miles. Stored properly on a completely flat surface in my shop.

Appreciate any help with this.

Thanks! (y)
How did the sale of your factory hard top go?
Sponsored