Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I purchased a 2in lift/ level spacer kit for my Bronco. I do not have the tools nor the skill to install it myself. How much should I expect to pay to have it installed. This will be the first vehicle that I have lifted, so not sure what to expect price wise.
Sponsored

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most work is $100-$135 per hr. Most those lifts say 3 to 4hr.

With any lift or other work you should be able to see how long the company says it will take and go off the above for an estimate.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bit of a related commentary on this. My son is the lead mechanic at a local diesel shop. They get people quite frequently bringing in their own parts. Ifā€¦ā€¦and that is a big IF they agree to do this it means a couple of things. A significant part of a shop to make money and, therefore be able to stay in business is profit on selling parts. This situation eliminates their ability to do thatā€¦ā€¦unless! The unless is they charge a significant premium to do this as people bring in horrible shit often that donā€™t fit, require custom mods, and is of VERY (often) suspect quality. You will likely (and should) pay a premium for all those risks they are taking to do good work and keep a great reputation. Just something to consider.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Loch Ness monster says ā€œabout 3.50ā€

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Around $400. I just lifted my OBX 2 inches. I would recommend having all your upgrades on hand before doing the install. I was increasing my tire size and had to wait for tires to come in. So there was a big wheel well gap for about 2 weeks.
If you're going bigger tires, make sure you get the brake light extension or the tire won't fit

Sponsored
OP
OP
Amcole1984

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Around $400. I just lifted my OBX 2 inches. I would recommend having all your upgrades on hand before doing the install. I was increasing my tire size and had to wait for tires to come in. So there was a big wheel well gap for about 2 weeks.
If you're going bigger tires, make sure you get the brake light extension or the tire won't fit
Awesome! I'm thinking 35's with the 2 inch lift. I LOVE the look of 37's but those are hella expensive and it's alrrady a gas guzzler on the 32's

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bit of a related commentary on this. My son is the lead mechanic at a local diesel shop. They get people quite frequently bringing in their own parts. Ifā€¦ā€¦and that is a big IF they agree to do this it means a couple of things. A significant part of a shop to make money and, therefore be able to stay in business is profit on selling parts. This situation eliminates their ability to do thatā€¦ā€¦unless! The unless is they charge a significant premium to do this as people bring in horrible shit often that donā€™t fit, require custom mods, and is of VERY (often) suspect quality. You will likely (and should) pay a premium for all those risks they are taking to do good work and keep a great reputation. Just something to consider.
ā€¦ā€¦oh, yeah, and I forgot to emphasize they may not warranty any work if the shop doing the work didn't source the parts/kit they are being asked to install.

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome! I'm thinking 35's with the 2 inch lift. I LOVE the look of 37's but those are hella expensive and it's alrrady a gas guzzler on the 32's
I just did the same. Depending on the offset of the rim, you may need slightly smaller tires than 35s to avoid rubbing at full lock. I ended to going with 285/75/r18 which gave me 34.8 inches and no rubbing.
It did take my average mpg from 20 down to 15 but it rides just as quite and smooth... just a bit higher.

Before and after pics

IMG_0423.jpg

20220105_132325.jpg

OP
OP
Amcole1984

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

1. I just did the same. Depending on the offset of the rim, you may need slightly smaller tires than 35s to avoid rubbing at full lock. I ended to going with 285/75/r18 which gave me 34.8 inches and no rubbing.
    It did take my average mpg from 20 down to 15 but it rides just as quite and smooth... just a bit higher.

Before and after pics

Ford Bronco How much $ to install lift kit? 20220105_132325

Ford Bronco How much $ to install lift kit? 20220105_132325
    Love it!