Sponsored

How Much Wiggle room do you think Dealers will give us with final pricing?

NoSas21

Black Diamond
First Name
Khristoffer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With all the wealth of pricing info on this site I was just curious to see what y'all think about any potential discounts dealers are willing to give. Reservations mostly look like they are locked at MSRP pricing (mine is, as verified by the dealer). I wonder if its worth my time to go in there and basically try to lower that price. It's a hot item, and its in huge demand. I have no doubt that if i walk away from my reservation they can turn around and sell my build way over msrp. I am curious though if theyd rather sell me MY build for the price I want instead. what are your thoughts?
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco How Much Wiggle room do you think Dealers will give us with final pricing? tenor-1

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You're better off negotiating the Nitrogen air for tires, interior protection and other worthless crap the F&I person is bound to try to sell you.

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Already have my final price. Invoice pricing and then 3% under that plus tax and tags. No messing around and I love that.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hundreds of thousands of dollars. If not millions. If the dealer isn’t paying you at least 6 figures to drive it off the lot you did it wrong.

Ecobeast

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think they will be happy if you don’t take it for MSRP. They will throw a $5,000+ ADM on there and sell it in a day or two. There are plenty of folks out there who will pay that and avoid the mess the rest of us are in.

ZaneDickey

First Edition
First Name
Zane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I hope people who have HUGE discounts have that in writing. It’s going to be hard to buy these without mark ups. Inventory is 90% below normal, so they’re going to need to make up for that by charging MSRP or more.

Sponsored

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They have very little incentive to discount any vehicles, much less a Bronco.

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hope people who have HUGE discounts have that in writing. It’s going to be hard to buy these without mark ups. Inventory is 90% below normal, so they’re going to need to make up for that by charging MSRP or more.
It's been known on here for months that some dealerships are doing invoice and/or below. You don't really have to look hard to find them.

If you've been on these forums for a while and you don't know about them, you haven't been paying attention.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With all the wealth of pricing info on this site I was just curious to see what y'all think about any potential discounts dealers are willing to give. Reservations mostly look like they are locked at MSRP pricing (mine is, as verified by the dealer). I wonder if its worth my time to go in there and basically try to lower that price. It's a hot item, and its in huge demand. I have no doubt that if i walk away from my reservation they can turn around and sell my build way over msrp. I am curious though if theyd rather sell me MY build for the price I want instead. what are your thoughts?
You lost the ability to negotiate once you placed your order and could no longer switch dealers....back then, you could just switch to get the better deal. Now you get what you get and take it or leave it.

OP
OP

NoSas21

Black Diamond
First Name
Khristoffer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You lost the ability to negotiate once you placed your order and could no longer switch dealers....back then, you could just switch to get the better deal. Now you get what you get and take it or leave it.

well i guess I didn't have much of a choice since there is precisely one Ford dealer in town and the next one was 1400 miles away.
Sponsored