Sponsored

How much would you pay to have your Bronco tomorrow?

How much

• Total voters

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Putting aside resale/exclusivity. Pretend the outside world doesn’t exist. You can’t flip it. Think of it as how much would you pay to hear that Ford miraculously could start delivering Day 1 reservations tomorrow and you have a day 1 reservation. How much would you pay to hear that news and have your Bronco tomorrow?
Sponsored

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would drop at least 2 grand to get it tomorrow, hell l am planning to spend 62,734. Before taxes anyways. I have been saving up since they announce the prototype in 04

Sponsored
OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Given some guys may pay 4K just to mess around with the MIC to turn around and buy a mod a matter of months later, I thought there would be at least a bunch of takers to save 8 months to get the actual vehicle at least double that premium.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

The Early bird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not a cent. There are several other vehicles on my list. If things don't start getting more positive in the next 6 months, I'll be shopping for one of those.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It was always my plan to buy a Bronco after I pay off my mortgage April 2022. I got a reservation the week after reveal when it became obvious I might not get one without reserving. Put in a second res with Granger to get the extra $1k off. So, no, not paying an extra cent to get my Bronco tomorrow. I still want to pick it up in Iowa as soon as school's out in 2022.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Money is no object. I'd sell my house and at least one kidney, maybe both, and a lung, to get it tomorrow. I can't stress how important to me it is to have it tomorrow, so please, if you can get it to me tomorrow, please, for the love of all that is holy, find a way. Really, it cost me nothing for the reservation, so I'll sit on it for as long as it takes. I have an early reservation, so I'm getting one before most folks, whether it's tomorrow or it's middle of 2021. I'm not even sure I care anymore. Jeep's B&P was down today, otherwise I'd have built a Jeep and checked to see how many boxes it checked. They don't have anything local I'd buy off the lot, but I might do a little more looking if I can find the right 2-door Rubi.

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base

The Early bird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese
Depending on how many issues the 2021 MY has this might be more true than we want to believe. :oops:
Sponsored