Sponsored

How much would you pay to have your Bronco tomorrow?

How much

• Total voters

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nothing. They can drag it out for a while more. During these boring shut in days of COVID. The 6g forum, members and the anticipation of the new bronco has been an escape.
Sponsored

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nothing. Not that Maryland winters are as bad as the ones I experienced in Wisconsin or in Boston, I don't want to drive a new vehicle in snow and ice without knowing its true capabilities. Or have another driver hit my brand new ride because they can't drive in wintery conditions.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Depending on how many issues the 2021 MY has this might be more true than we want to believe. :oops:
I had one of the first 2012 Focus's with the DCT transmission......I am more than aware of first year bugs lol

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here. I mean, I'm driving 1,000 miles just to get a better deal so you tell me. Lol
Same here but 1400 miles to Granger Ford in IA. We'll make a vacation out of it driving back home with the money I saved. We always wanted to see SD,WY and MT so it's the perfect time and it'll basically pay for itself. ?

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing, I prefer to not light my money on fire.

Unless I pay that 20K and they give me a 20K discount when it arrives tomorrow.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This sounds like a post a dealer troll would post looking for info on how much ADM he can get away with.

If you have to be the first kid on the block with the shiney new bike and you have boatloads of excess cash, spend it how you wish.

For most of us, this is just another production model they will crank out hundreds of thousands of units so we can wait and silently chuckle as the Shiney new bike gets disgarded or traded in.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This question kind of makes me feel like this...I also just personally found this gif and I died laughing so i want to share with the world.

Ford Bronco How much would you pay to have your Bronco tomorrow? 1607614357222

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would make a deposit of $6K to kick this pig in the butt. (y)

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same here but 1400 miles to Granger Ford in IA. We'll make a vacation out of it driving back home with the money I saved. We always wanted to see SD,WY and MT so it's the perfect time and it'll basically pay for itself. ?
If you do go to Montana I highly recommend Glacier National Park. It's the prettiest place I've been to and I've traveled a lot. Jackson Hole is neat too. SD I'm guessing is South Dakota. All I've done there is fossil hunt which isn't normal vacation stuff! Enjoy yourselves.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you do go to Montana I highly recommend Glacier National Park. It's the prettiest place I've been to and I've traveled a lot. Jackson Hole is neat too. SD I'm guessing is South Dakota. All I've done there is fossil hunt which isn't normal vacation stuff! Enjoy yourselves.
Thanks! That was kind of our plan to hit those areas especially GNP. Seeing as South Dakota is in our patch we wanted to see Mt Rushmore but never wanted to make a special trip just to go there. Now here's hoping that the Bronco doesn't come in during the winter months. If it does I guess plan B will be to have it shipped.

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks! That was kind of our plan to hit those areas especially GNP. Seeing as South Dakota is in our patch we wanted to see Mt Rushmore but never wanted to make a special trip just to go there. Now here's hoping that the Bronco doesn't come in during the winter months. If it does I guess plan B will be to have it shipped.
Don’t miss the badlands either! My now wife and I stayed at a cabin in the band lands which was also the place/night I proposed (She said “What?? What is this?!” If you are wondering)
Sponsored