Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Going for a unique build, and having it be painted black, is one of the strangest arguments i've ever heard.

You should get a plaque made for it out of silver to replace the console badge, really set it off as one of a kind.
Wasn’t going for a “unique” build...that’s just how the numbers lined up...again. Unofficial

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wasn’t going for a “unique” build...that’s just how the numbers lined up...again. Unofficial
Hey, there is only ONE manatee with a presidents sir name engraved into it's skin. That sea cow should be a celeb!

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is all the hate coming from the people that will be seeing the same vehicle as theirs driving around? ??

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It is an interesting thing to think about. I know that years ago I got a Marti report on my EB and it was cool to see how many were made with different options and then to think about the context.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Live and believe like you want!

(reality and sadness to follow;) trigger warning!
Historically, rare vehicles are not broken down by paint code and minor optional items. It has to be a major component mechanically (engine, transmission, A/C vs non-AC cars (obviously not a factor in the Bronco)) things like that. Not cosmetic (paint or options that don't change the way the vehicle drives.)

Hell, if you count stuff like paint and option combinations, with the ala carte ordering system pre 1980ish, there were millions of one of one cars made long before New Coke was foisted upon an unsuspecting public.

Now, if Ford released a factory or approved dealer change for optional 5.13 gears, that would qualify. Black paint on a specific model, not so much... Although you could (if your numbers are correct on the BD's made) legitimately claim you are one of about 20000 I guess.
Don't let the Corvette owners see this post :ROFLMAO:
Too late. I was shocked, and aghast...........;)

As far as my Bronco I do know it will be one of one in my driveway. :)

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FE buyers have a little plaque to remind them that they are almost a special snowflake.

The rest of us have this thread.

That said...I will be seriously considering the heritage trim with its own special plaque.

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll put it this way. When I drive some places in the H3T, a lot of people look at it with a WTF look on their face. Most don't know GM built the H3 in a pickup body style. I've even had a few instances of guys at gas stations ask me if I made a one-off custom H3. It's 1 of 2,400, 2009 Alpha's (and 1 out of 5,680 total H3T ever made). Probably more rare because it has the Adventure package (and it's black too - LOL).

I doubt the new Bronco will gain such attention after about 6 months. Again, no offense meant.

Ford had more than 5,680 orders for just the FE on day one. Rarity is in the eye of the beholder (or owner... maybe). ;)

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should definitely avoid the world of collectible sports memorabilia.

1 of 312is essentially mass-produced!
Rick, play nice! :ROFLMAO:

You're hitting hard today with some good material, but don't totally deflate the guy. If someone wants to believe that their mass market built Bronco is rare, then let it slide.

Honestly, if it isn't a Warthog or Raptor (whatever), then I don't think it has a shot at being considered rare, just a unpopular configuration is likely how Ford will view a particular mix. Some builds may be prohibitively expensive which will make them uncommon as well.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
FE buyers have a little plaque to remind them that they are almost a special snowflake.

The rest of us have this thread.

That said...I will be seriously considering the heritage trim with its own special plaque.
I think you can find the 3D printer CAD file for the Heritage Edition on Ebay already.

Kidding...

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is all the hate coming from the people that will be seeing the same vehicle as theirs driving around? ??
I wouldn't call these jokes hate, just making jest. We tend to do that here when someone makes an assertion that can be disputed. Think that's why such online forums exist, but no one is being mean.

We've just got a bunch of comedians here! :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored