Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You want rare? My car is one of 3 cars in my color with my exact configuration for 2019 on a Challenger Scat Pack.

1611601740716.gif
I'd be interested in you sharing a pic of your ride if you're ok with doing that.
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're right, i've been a bit on fire today and am sorry for not watching my keystrokes closer and being more friendly/joking/annoying than antagonistic/annoying...... G-dang IRS about to change filing deadlines is a gut punch. More so than Ford's materials and paint team being colorblind.

On the topic of rarity: There are so many color/materials/trim/option variables with Bronco it's crazy how many combinations there are going to be and how few are going to be identical. That part is giving them headaches right now, but it's a great benefit to the customer.
Yep man, we're gonna get you a show with a couple other characters on here. Think we need a Bronco6G channel on YouTube dedicated to reviews of rigs, feedback, and of course the humor of some of us. Since we're all over the place, gotta work out how this can be produced.

I do plan to look into it, and you are on the slate for sure. :)

Thinking almost a podcast format, but video, with a few guys online only also I guess.

Don't worry, have already discussed with my attorney as a concept, so to everyone reading this, don't get your ass sued for being a smarty pants, the concept is already in motion. ;)

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep man, we're gonna get you a show with a couple other characters on here. Think we need a Bronco6G channel on YouTube dedicated to reviews of rigs, feedback, and of course the humor of some of us. Since we're all over the place, gotta work out how this can be produced.

I do plan to look into it, and you are on the slate for sure. :)

Thinking almost a podcast format, but video, with a few guys online only also I guess.

Don't worry, have already discussed with my attorney as a concept, so to everyone reading this, don't get your ass sued for being a smarty pants, the concept is already in motion. ;)
It's not an original concept, so...

Ford Bronco How rare is your build? giphy - 2021-01-25T162606.341

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
At least based upon the forum member orders thus far, me doing a Velocity Blue Big Bend with a 2.3/AT will be a rarity. Now, compared to NON forum members, probably not so much. I do plan to swap out the grill, wheels and tires for BD versions of such.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At least based upon the forum member orders thus far, me doing a Velocity Blue Big Bend with a 2.3/AT will be a rarity. Now, compared to NON forum members, probably not so much.
I should have added that to my OP so people wouldn’t have freaked out on me ?? and no I’m not buying it as a collectible (I’ll be dead by the time it’s worth something)...again not trying to build a “unique” and “rare” Bronco..just stating the obvious math that I did NOT create? enjoy your popular choice! I’ll enjoy my black sheep!! ??

Ford Bronco How rare is your build? F5D6C942-25B0-4DD7-8012-DA7BCE0640F5

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I should have added that to my OP so people wouldn’t have freaked out on me ?? and no I’m not buying it as a collectible (I’ll be dead by the time it’s worth something)...again not trying to build a “unique” and “rare” Bronco..just stating the obvious math that I did NOT create? enjoy your popular choice! I’ll enjoy my black sheep!! ??

Ford Bronco How rare is your build? F5D6C942-25B0-4DD7-8012-DA7BCE0640F5
Oh, no, I definitely don't think mine will be rare amongst all buyers and not looking for a collectible - I plan on driving this thing into the ground. Apologies if my response was taken any other way. ?

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh, no, I definitely don't think mine will be rare amongst all buyers and not looking for a collectible - I plan on driving this thing into the ground. Apologies if my response was taken any other way. ?
Definitely “it’s not you, it’s me” scenario...people freaked out with my post thinking i want to be special and was building a collectible ?? i just built a bronco I’ve been waiting for since early 2000...it just happens it’s not what everyone else “wants” ...call it “rare, unpopular,”....not my issue ?? they selected the trim they want, they filled out the poll and stats....?‍♂ Again, unofficial ?? oh look BD dropped to 12% ??i love it!

868C3DEC-9C00-47AE-A9BE-82BC1AED3316.png

Sponsored

bokirby

Big Bend
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 435i Xdrive
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Live and believe like you want!

(reality and sadness to follow;) trigger warning!
Historically, rare vehicles are not broken down by paint code and minor optional items. It has to be a major component mechanically (engine, transmission, A/C vs non-AC cars (obviously not a factor in the Bronco)) things like that. Not cosmetic (paint or options that don't change the way the vehicle drives.)

Hell, if you count stuff like paint and option combinations, with the ala carte ordering system pre 1980ish, there were millions of one of one cars made long before New Coke was foisted upon an unsuspecting public.

Now, if Ford released a factory or approved dealer change for optional 5.13 gears, that would qualify. Black paint on a specific model, not so much... Although you could (if your numbers are correct on the BD's made) legitimately claim you are one of about 20000 I guess.
I believe there are plenty of rare/collectible cars out there based strictly upon paint color and minor options.

Nogaro Blue paint by Audi has single handedly shown the importance of rare and exclusive paint colors. I would disagree that it’s historically rare for minor options and rare paint colors to raise values of collectibles. Minor options, and paint colors are what makes rare cars and what makes collectibles, collectible. Land Rover has Grasmere green which makes their trucks much more collectible. BMW’s Estoril Blue M3. McLarens Papaya Orange F1. Even Ford played suite when they put on their heritage paint scheme. I do understand how a hellcat trim, would be much more collectible, and valuable than a rare paint color. But I believe it’s more common than most think. (That’s why I’m choosing shiny school bus yellow ?)

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The rarest Bronco of all. 1 of 1 Roast and Onyx interior with matching exterior.

Ford Bronco How rare is your build? 868C3DEC-9C00-47AE-A9BE-82BC1AED3316

Hat tip to @Squatch for the inspiration.
I'd call that well done or at the least extra crispy.

My build is so rare it's currently unobtanium.

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe people with the “popular” builds should start a thread and feel better about themselves and flex that ??that they’re part of the popular crowd ???”look ma’ i have the same stuff as Everyone!” oh wait...it’s only a poll, not everyone buying a bronco is registered so it might actually be the less popular..”sorry i failed ma!”selection, “i have what he/she has” so it must be better than the less popular one...we should get an emblem “popular trim and color”, let’s all meet up and have the same looking bronco on the same lot! ?? freakin hilarious..,

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe people with the “popular” builds should start a thread and feel better about themselves and flex that ??that they’re part of the popular crowd ???”look ma’ i have the same stuff as Everyone!” oh wait...it’s only a poll, not everyone buying a bronco is registered so it might actually be the less popular..”sorry i failed ma!”selection, “i have what he/she has” so it must be better than the less popular one...we should get an emblem “popular trim and color”, let’s all meet up and have the same looking bronco on the same lot! ?? freakin hilarious..,
Don't be offended man. Think of it this way, you posted the thread of the day. :)

With everything going on in the world lately, we've all needed a good funny. Today, this was it. Think everyone gets what you meant, but when these jokers get cranked up, WATCH OUT!

Bronco6G crew does it again. true collective comedic skills. Ha ha!

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't be offended man. Think of it this way, you posted the thread of the day. :)

With everything going on in the world lately, we've all needed a good funny. Today, this was it. Think everyone gets what you meant, but when these jokers get cranked up, WATCH OUT!

Bronco6G crew does it again. true collective comedic skills. Ha ha!
Definitely NOT offended...looking forward to all the 20221 2.7l auto 4dr badlands in Area 51 color, with MIC top, and LUX ???? again not my poll and not official ?? ya’ll wanna meet up when you get your Bronco?
Sponsored

Last edited: