Sponsored

How sound deadening is the sound deadening headliner?

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I find I need one, I'll go after market with @Hothead Headliners. They have a great reputation...
I've had these in my JKU for years. They are pretty good, but anything is better than a bare roof. I am hoping that the ones Ford offers will be good.
Sponsored

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer just confirmed:
Sound deadening is installed at the factory

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've had these in my JKU for years. They are pretty good, but anything is better than a bare roof. I am hoping that the ones Ford offers will be good.
The problem I see with that one is how much is left uncovered. It doesn't look anywhere near finished as the CoverKing. With full coverage, the coverKing likely performs at least as good and probably better.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to my build and tried to add it and get more info on the sound deadening, the price and build site up here in Canada would not let me add it to the 2.7. Neither would it let me add the brush bar. I had to remove the 2.7 option and add the 2.3. So eff that. I called my fleet manager where my order is in and asked him to look into whether that's a glitch or whether I really can't get the bar and deadening with the 2.7 badlands high package. Which seems ridiculous to me?!

Sponsored

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to my build and tried to add it and get more info on the sound deadening, the price and build site up here in Canada would not let me add it to the 2.7. Neither would it let me add the brush bar. I had to remove the 2.7 option and add the 2.3. So eff that. I called my fleet manager where my order is in and asked him to look into whether that's a glitch or whether I really can't get the bar and deadening with the 2.7 badlands high package. Which seems ridiculous to me?!
I'm was in the same spot with my BL. Cant add due to GVWR restrictions. I'll just wait to add aftermarket of from parts department depending on what I hear about the factory liner. Same issue with brush bar.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm was in the same spot with my BL. Cant add due to GVWR restrictions. I'll just wait to add aftermarket of from parts department depending on what I hear about the factory liner. Same issue with brush bar.
Laaaaame lol

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
At least Ford, being professional as they are, shows dB reduction in the details of the option on the B & P...