First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Rubicon / 2017 JK Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was thinking about doing this after the stock 35's wear out. I'm likely to replace them with some 35 x 11.5 Trail Grapplers like I have on one of my Jeeps. Could get the flares a little early and try it out on the stock tires too I suppose.
Sponsored

Upora

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler JKU, 2013 BMW 135i LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, yes, yes!

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The SAS Bronco has a rear bumper with different end caps that meet with the wider finder flairs. Anyone solved that issue and is it easy to replace the rear bumper ends that match the smaller fender flairs??? I think this is why only pics of the front finder flairs.
Ford Bronco How Standard Fenders Look Installed on a Sasquatch Bronco adcz

Ford Bronco How Standard Fenders Look Installed on a Sasquatch Bronco fda

I'm trying to figure this out myself! HELP ANYONE?!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I'm trying to figure this out myself! HELP ANYONE?!
There are 3 or 4 tabs with white clips that hold on the bumper extensions and they are easy to take off. You can then probably run without them or replace them with some non-Squatch end caps. @flip can probably provide the part numbers.

Lmk if you want to trade your Squatch flares for my non-Squatch. We can each cover the cost of shipping our own.

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are 3 or 4 tabs with white clips that hold on the bumper extensions and they are easy to take off. You can then probably run without them or replace them with some non-Squatch end caps. @flip can probably provide the part numbers.

Lmk if you want to trade your Squatch flares for my non-Squatch. We can each cover the cost of shipping our own.

DM sent

Sponsored

mlsjr14

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Would you happen to have the similar part number for standard rear plastic bumper parts required to match SAS fender flares? I've decided to go with the wider flares on my non-SAS Big Bend and would like to get a factory look. Below is the "extension" that I am missing. Thanks!

Bumper Ext.jpg

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would you happen to have the similar part number for standard rear plastic bumper parts required to match SAS fender flares? I've decided to go with the wider flares on my non-SAS Big Bend and would like to get a factory look. Below is the "extension" that I am missing. Thanks!

Ford Bronco How Standard Fenders Look Installed on a Sasquatch Bronco Bumper Ext
Someone else asked me about that a few months ago and was not able to verify if that comes with the cap or by itself. Need someone with SAS to see if there's an engineering number on it, may have to be removed to check. Don't have a factory SAS available right now otherwise I'd do it myself.

The catalogue pic is not great and nothing in it looks like that flap. Might just have to order a cap and see what shows up.

mlsjr14

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Someone else asked me about that a few months ago and was not able to verify if that comes with the cap or by itself. Need someone with SAS to see if there's an engineering number on it, may have to be removed to check. Don't have a factory SAS available right now otherwise I'd do it myself.

The catalogue pic is not great and nothing in it looks like that flap. Might just have to order a cap and see what shows up.
Thanks, @flip, for the info. Anyone with plastic rear SAS bumper willing to look into this? The help is much appreciated!

djn3400

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, Chevy Suburban, Kia K5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got you, buddy. I just happened to have them sitting in my basement Bronco parts bin. Here are the pics. If you pick up the shipping and throw me some beer money, you can have mine, including the hardware.

Ford Bronco How Standard Fenders Look Installed on a Sasquatch Bronco 11A3B5CC-32E8-4C9D-9030-81C8B591BE75

Ford Bronco How Standard Fenders Look Installed on a Sasquatch Bronco D01B47FE-3C1A-4584-B50E-2A0C40CA27F8

Sponsored

mlsjr14

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got you, buddy. I just happened to have them sitting in my basement Bronco parts bin. Here are the pics. If you pick up the shipping and throw me some beer money, you can have mine, including the hardware.

Ford Bronco How Standard Fenders Look Installed on a Sasquatch Bronco D01B47FE-3C1A-4584-B50E-2A0C40CA27F8

Wow. Thanks for the follow-up with pics and part numbers. I’ll repost them in this post in case others are searching in the future…

M2DB-17926-BAW
M2DB-17927-BAW

It just so happens that I tracked down another member selling his rear plastic SAS bumper last night who agreed to throw his take off extension parts in the mail to me today.

If you don’t mind holding onto these for a few days in case mine don’t arrive or aren’t in great shape, I’d appreciate it and will let know know if I still need them. Otherwise, I’m sure another member will happily take these off your hands next week.

Thanks again for the help, and I’ll let you know once mine arrive.

djn3400

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sounds good. Glad to be able to help!

mlsjr14

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sounds good. Glad to be able to help!
Received the take-off parts from the other member. They arrived in great shape, so I'm all set.

Thanks again for tracking this down for me, and hopefully another member will benefit from your generosity as well.

djn3400

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Received the take-off parts from the other member. They arrived in great shape, so I'm all set.

Thanks again for tracking this down for me, and hopefully another member will benefit from your generosity as well.
Thanks for the update, I'm glad everything worked out for you!

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

+25 offset with a Nitro 35x11.5 is going to look awfully similar IMO vs zero offset on Sasquatch flares. Wish someone could post pics/poke to compare. those of us that are in the latest FU status from Ford are going to be walking or ordering non sas broncos to actually get delivered.
Sponsored