Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good morning,
I have been trying to access the back door link since the start of my bronco and have never had any luck. What number is the reservation number is that the sales order number? how come i cant access it, i have all the information it just keeps saying "we are sorry we are can't access that right now". I'm just wondering if this is canadian issue for me, i even used my ford pass and created one. I'm so confused, my bronco is also sitting in production right now and has been for a week, anyone know the process once it goes to production?. Thank you for your help.
Sponsored

Bronco_montana

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your order number is a 4 digit number found on your DORA Sheet. Works great.

OP
OP

Jessicamailloux89

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok yes I have that but not sure as to how the back door tracker works, it's very confusing and has never worked even when I put in those numbers. I clicked the link with the numbers in it I have even refreshed my browser, and then it brings me to sign in to my ford account so I do and it says sorry we can't access that now try back later. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.... help me!

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok yes I have that but not sure as to how the back door tracker works, it's very confusing and has never worked even when I put in those numbers. I clicked the link with the numbers in it I have even refreshed my browser, and then it brings me to sign in to my ford account so I do and it says sorry we can't access that now try back later. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.... help me!
My dealer had the ability to track everything through their website. I just had to enter my order number and I knew everything about it. I’m not sure why more dealers don’t have this for us. It was really great during the entire process other than I could see every build date change and I had many.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't know if the Canadian system is different, but I've had difficulty with some browsers here in the U.S. Try a different browser.

Did you initially make a reservation, or were you a later order?
The back door link only works for those that reserved a Bronco.
Once you get a VIN (about a week before it gets built), you can use this tracker:
(replace all the x's with your VIN).
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status/?vin=xxxxxxxxxxx

EinHoden

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got an email on May 4 from Ford telling me my production date was the week of June 26th and included a VIN.

I could not get the tracker to work on Chrome, but it does on Firefox. That said, the tracker does not show the Production Date yet...
Sponsored