First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi all, Im brand new here. I'm 100% getting a Bronco (reservation in Early Sept so I hope its a '21) and I wanted to get in on one of these volume buying deals if possible.

My question is, how do I change me dealership which is set with the reservation? I'm set with Brian Hoskins Ford in Coatesville PA. While I DO plan to call them and give them the opportunity to match some of these, I highly doubt they're going to offer 3% under MSRP like I've seen. I'm debating traveling to Maryland, or simply taking $500 under MSRP from Bergey's Ford in PA which is an hour away.

Anyway, just looking for any advice. I'm used to leaving the dealership feeling like I just got screwed over, so I'm hoping this will be a change of pace for me.

Thanks for any help.
Sponsored

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Call Ford Marketing at 800-334-4375 and have your reservation number handy. Takes only a few minutes.

Your original dealership will refund your deposit and you will need to work with your new dealership directly on a deposit.

OP
OP
John Whammer

John Whammer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Call Ford Marketing at 800-334-4375 and have your reservation number handy. Takes only a few minutes.

Your original dealership will refund your deposit and you will need to work with your new dealership directly on a deposit.
Thank you, sir.
Sponsored