Sponsored

How to find out if "my" Bronco build order was submitted?

1OLDFORDGUY

Badlands
First Name
JAKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F350XLT,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been roaming around this site for weeks and finally signed up. Im trying to figure out if my Ford dealer actually submitted my build request for a Bronco.
The salesman sent me a preview order sheet to sign off on, which i did . then I received another preview order sheet with a different priority code. The salesman said Ford would contact me next, regarding my request. Does this make any sense to anyone? Never havre I gone through this building and ordering a vehicle.
No paperwork, no agreement, and no deposit.
CAN ANYONE ENLIGHTEN ME?
Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you use the chat feature on https://performance.ford.com/ I think they can give you that information. Just have your reservation number and the dora handy

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was this a new order or transfer from a 2021? If a new order you should get a confirmation email from Ford within the next day or so.

Nelson Negron

Badlands
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP

1OLDFORDGUY

Badlands
First Name
JAKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F350XLT,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was this a new order or transfer from a 2021? If a new order you should get a confirmation email from Ford within the next day or so.
It is a new order and I haven't had any contact from Ford. thanks for you're input.

Sponsored
OP
OP

1OLDFORDGUY

Badlands
First Name
JAKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F350XLT,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is a new order and I haven't had any contact from Ford. thanks for you're input.

forgive me I should have noted that my Bronco order request was made last week. It Was under the 2022 Bronco build.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Try this, works for me, it shows that my order was accepted by my dealer ---- > https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=(type your reservation ID # here without the parenthesis)
It shows my order has been accepted by dealer but does anyone's show step #2 (Place Order) with a green check mark? Mine stills shows "in progress" for step #2. I had to bug the dealer to finally get a copy showing my order was code 19 instead of 99

Nelson Negron

Badlands
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It shows my order has been accepted by dealer but does anyone's show step #2 (Place Order) with a green check mark? Mine stills shows "in progress" for step #2. I had to bug the dealer to finally get a copy showing my order was code 19 instead of 99
Mine shows the same thing, I believe the order went through just fine. I did get a build summary with priority code 19 as well to confirm from my dealer, and I also changed from 2021 mid package to 2022 high package and it reflects on my build on the website. I think step #2 will have a green check mark soon, it'll take time - but the order is in. Just my take, regards :)

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine shows the same thing, I believe the order went through just fine. I did get a build summary with priority code 19 as well to confirm from my dealer, and I also changed from 2021 mid package to 2022 high package and it reflects on my build on the website. I think step #2 will have a green check mark soon, it'll take time - but the order is in. Just my take, regards :)
Thanks. That's what I think or hope at least. This whole process has me second guessing everything.

Nelson Negron

Badlands
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. That's what I think or hope at least. This whole process has me second guessing everything.
I don't blame you, this has been stressful. Day one reservation here, 2 door badlands... patiently waiting. Only time will tell for all of us! I rather they tell "just wait" rather than " hang in there". It wouldn't matter anyway. lol

Sponsored
OP
OP

1OLDFORDGUY

Badlands
First Name
JAKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F350XLT,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't blame you, this has been stressful. Day one reservation here, 2 door badlands... patiently waiting. Only time will tell for all of us! I rather they tell "just wait" rather than " hang in there". It wouldn't matter anyway. lol

So, I went down to the dealership, found my salesman( who Ive know for at 10 years and 7 build and/or purchase deals)in his office. I tustve had a nasty look on my face because he said "hey bud, whats you're problem"? So i asked him to check and see if he actually submitted my order.
he replied yeah, did nt you get an email? i did.
I said no. so he went to show me he got an email about it,..... and no email.
He then pulled up my order to show me its was in the book or 'bank', which it was.
He then decided to submit it again.
Long story short( kind of), when i got home a couple hours later had emails from FoMoCo confirming my order.
THANK YOU EVERYONE, who gave some help.

cbrownabq

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I never got an email, but my order on Ford changed to the proper build 5 or 6 days later.
Sponsored