Fit: No issues
Safety/Liability: No issues
Look: Bad@$$
Warranty: No issues
Lockers: Yes, Front and Rear
Front Axle: M210
Cost: $8,000+ cheaper

Watching Brad Lovell dominate on 35s: Priceless
I think realistically the Sasquatch Bronco will be more capable than 90% of owners will ever need or want. As soon as you’re talking about trails that “require” 37’s pretty severe body damage becomes a matter of when not if. The 37’s will certainly make the easier stuff just that much easier, and also look cool though.

I’m gonna run the 35’s for a while.
Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With the front IFS compared to a SFA, I am really wondering how much of a difference there will be between 35s and 37s.
The IFS and lack of articulation compared to an SFA would be the reason for the body damage.
You don't take body damage as a result of the clearance under the vehicle. You take body damage because the body rolled into object, that would not have occurred if the suspension articulated, but the body stayed level.
Obviously there are some exceptions to the second part of that sentence, but never due to clearance under the vehicle. That results in being stuck and needing to choose a different line and the damage would occur to the parts under the body.

But I am going to give the SAS and 35s a chance. I'd like to see what it can do in stock form.
For nothing more, than to be able to have a baseline to understand whether or not changing from that made it better or worse.

monkeysdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ryan what is the optimum offset to put 37's on the Bronco and not have them sticking too far out? I ordered mine with the Squatch. Also, love the 4WP videos on upcoming products, when will they be available?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think realistically the Sasquatch Bronco will be more capable than 90% of owners will ever need or want. As soon as you’re talking about trails that “require” 37’s pretty severe body damage becomes a matter of when not if. The 37’s will certainly make the easier stuff just that much easier, and also look cool though.

I’m gonna run the 35’s for a while.
Yep, learning how to pick a line & drive will go farther than an extra inch of tire more times than not ;)

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep, learning how to pick a line & drive will go farther than an extra inch of tire more times than not ;)
And the lower center of gravity. I would be super sketched out in the 4wp build on some lines with its super high COG. Warthog on 37’s looks a lot better in that respect.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think more in terms of mud and snow, and bigger is usually better. Still though, I just get those guys on 40s to pull me out.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think more in terms of mud and snow, and bigger is usually better. Still though, I just get those guys on 40s to pull me out.
Agreed that it depends on the application. My wheeling is more rocks & ledges & I stay out of the mud bogs & rivers.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed that it depends on the application. My wheeling is more rocks & ledges & I stay out of the mud bogs & rivers.
Yeah, I’m usually concerned with late season snow and river crossings. And mud, there’s always mud. I still prefer low center of gravity and trimmed fenders. Hate getting in the mountains and start leaning.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Does anyone know the distance from the front wheel hub face to the wheel pivot point? Even a SWAG would suffice for now. That measurement would really help us determine clearance for different tire sizes and wheel combinations.
You can scale it from these photos or read this thread.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-close-to-max-size-after-ranger-testing.9432/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-chassis-closeups-frame-suspension-axles-hubs-engine-️.10813/
Ford Bronco How to Fit 35” or 37” Tires on 2021 Bronco? 4WP Explains 1-bronco-chassis-frame-suspension-at-factory-4-

I took this pic two weeks ago.
Ford Bronco How to Fit 35” or 37” Tires on 2021 Bronco? 4WP Explains 20210508_103758

Last edited:

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And the lower center of gravity. I would be super sketched out in the 4wp build on some lines with its super high COG.
If you look at the Bronco that just won the 4600 class. It actually sits higher. So I don't think the 4WP height will be an issue especially with the added weight of the 37s.
If it articulates properly, and there is no reason why it wouldn't, it will keep the COG where it needs to be.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ dirtstar2002,
Is there there anything you can share about the fitment of 37's with the stock Sasquatch wheels on the vanishing Black Bronco below? I am one of the few that like the Horseshoe rims and was wondering if there were any fitment issues with them when they tested this combination with the lift. Thanks.
Ford Bronco How to Fit 35” or 37” Tires on 2021 Bronco? 4WP Explains 2021 Bronco ProComp Rear Track Bar 4WP Shop 6

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This answer is probably locked in the vault with the G2 wheel hubs
🤣

Morrisattack

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO AND BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone know if i can spacer lift a BL with 35x12.50x20 with a 0 offset for street driving only. Kind of the jeep cookie cutter look
Sponsored