BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems like the hardest part is finding the 37's. Nitto is out of stock on Ridge Grapplers until sometime this fall and no solid eta on their new Recons. If anybody has an extra set laying around, let me know.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For all you boys and girls asking about tire sizes check this out. There will be a quiz at the end so pay attention!
Are specs available for the compressed and extended length of the 4WP coilovers?

The sasquatch front shocks are reported to be 16.5"/22.8" metal-to-metal.

The interesting thing is that the published specs for the front King shocks is 17.88"/23.96" (significantly longer). I think this would be similar to adding 1.16" thick spacers on the front sasquatch shocks (1.75" lift), so the length is surprising.

OP
OP
dirtstar2002

dirtstar2002

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72K5Blazer, 1980Toyota Hilux, 2014 silverado1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Are specs available for the compressed and extended length of the 4WP coilovers?

The sasquatch front shocks are reported to be 16.5"/22.8" metal-to-metal.

The interesting thing is that the published specs for the front King shocks is 17.88"/23.96" (significantly longer). I think this would be similar to adding 1.16" thick spacers on the front sasquatch shocks (1.75" lift), so the length is surprising.
We did not publish our shock info since we were first to market. No sense in giving the secret sauce away. As for king, adding that much droop will break the CV. Ask us how we know. 🤣

Doorsoff4ever

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram3500 diesel crew cab long bed on 37's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I win! I ordered +35mm Methods.
Hi, Do you get any rub with those +35 method wheels that draw the tire in about .2" compared to the stock sasquatch wheels? I am thinking about buy the same wheel offset method wheels. Just want to avoid rub.

Sponsored

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi, Do you get any rub with those +35 method wheels that draw the tire in about .2" compared to the stock sasquatch wheels? I am thinking about buy the same wheel offset method wheels. Just want to avoid rub.
No. But I’m non sas so they are farther out than my stock offset.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
wonder what piece he's saying you have to trim to put a 33 inch tire on a standard height bronco- finding it a little hard to believe that 1 inch of overall height would require trimming but i guess we'll see when we get our hands on the vehicle- i'm sure it will all be sorted out by the time i need a second set of tires!
Obviously a different vehicle, but on the fullsize broncos 33s can rub the bumper, so you'd be surprised what an inch can do.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs