First Name
Toren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Go in person and figure it out. If they refuse move your reservation to a dealer who will do it.
My understanding is that you cannot move your reservation to another dealership without losing your time stamp/place in line or whatever they call it
Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This really shouldnā€™t be as hard as you are making it Ford.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I got one yesterday when converting to a ā€˜22. They were a little confused why I wanted it but they did it. Nice piece of mind

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they don't write one up, you can. Bring it to them, ask them to sign it. (I'm not an attorney, advise is offered as an example.)
Purchase agreement:
I, (name) agree to purchase a 2022 Ford Bronco which was ordered under my Ford Reservation number (1234) and dealer order number (1234) for the price of ($1234) which is Ford's MSRP, plus Fords Destination charges. I understand that this price does not include price protection certificates that Ford has offered me due to a delay in the original order. I understand that I will also be receiving any additional benefits and discounts that may be offered between now and the time of delivery of my vehicle.

Show them the letter saying that it's part of the process, and you want one so your order is in 100% compliance. If they say there's no need, tell them that you need it.

Sponsored

nmp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor 2020 GT350R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello fellow Ford fans, I just came across the article on Jalopnik about the debacle at the Eatontown Ford dealer and wanted to provide some assistance to the Bronco community. Iā€™m sure many on here are surprised to find how prevalent ADM has become at a lot of Ford dealers and the games that are being played. As the owner of 2 new Ford Performance vehicles, I completely understand the ADM fight and see it nearly everywhere and hear about it from people all over.

If anyone is looking for a no BS dealer to order from that never charges ADM, order from Ditschman/Flemington Ford in NJ. I bought my Raptor there and it was a smooth experience with zero drama. Iā€™ve sent coworkers and various people there from forums and some of my YouTube videos and I havenā€™t had any negative feedback. To be clear, I donā€™t work for them or have any affiliation with them. Iā€™m just trying to connect fellow Ford fans with a solid dealer.

If anyone would like the contact info from the salesman I use, shoot me a message. He is very straight forward and will give you direct answers. If youā€™re looking to get a signed agreement locking in your price so there are no last-minute surprises, I donā€™t think you will have any issues as they advertise no ADM on there TV commercials. Best of luck to everyone getting their Broncos.

b-mod

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reached out to my dealer after seeing the recent ADM dumpster fire thread asking if I could get a signed buyer or purchase agreement...or anything with a signature. This was my salesman's response:

"There is nothing to worry about we will have no mark ups on the Broncos. We can't do a buyer order until we have an invoice for you Bronco, we don't even have the MSRP yet."

They've confirmed no markup in 2 different occasions over the phone and over email, so hopefully that is good enough. I still would like the peace of mind of a doc with signatures, even if it didn't have the exact MSRP. I find it puzzling though because they sent me the DORA (or build preview or whatever its called) and it says the MSRP on there.

MTNLUV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™m in the same boat. The information from Ford requires a signed order by both dealer and customer for NEW orders, not just changing from my21 to my22. My dealer wonā€™t sign. We had a long conversation about it. I canā€™t move my order without losing my July 2020 reservation. Iā€™m working with a large dealer who has well over 300 Bronco orders and has already delivered several. They havenā€™t marked them up (yet) and swear they wonā€™t on existing orders. I also donā€™t want to make them mad. A dealer can easily move me to the bottom of his list.
Iā€™m just taking the chance and am ready to massively publicize them if they try to mess this up. Publicity is our best action (other than a signed order) for ADM dealer snakes.

Sponsored

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The DORA is not the final invoice. It says so on the DORA. Addtional fees like dealer $500 paper work handling fees is not on the DORA.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are writing your own statement don't forget any deposit that you may have put down too! Very easy to forget after all this time.

Bone Saw

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did find this list of dealers that won't mark customer ordered broncos over MSRP. The place I ordered from is on there. Whew! Hopefully you guys are safe at your dealerships or can move if you're getting screwed.

https://www.motor1.com/news/434955/ford-bronco-dealers-no-charge-markup/
Thank you for this. My dealership has stated numerous times they will not add ADM to a reservation holder, and I'm relieved to see them on this list as well. Fingers crossed it holds through 2023...
Sponsored