Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is there any way to get my order un-99’d? I’m not stupid and don’t expect to be put in line for this year but I don’t like having a code that says do not build. The salesperson just automatically 99’d it when I ordered. I just saw someone else’s sheet for a Wildtrak and it was ordered only five days before mine and they had code 19. I know it’s different dealers but I was told back when I ordered that since the Wildtrak came with the MIC that I had to be pushed to ‘22 which is why I’m guessing he 99’d it.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Edit. Thursday 9/30 is the last day to submit changes. Not today (Wednesday).

Today was the last day to submit any changes to be considered for MY21 so there is no sense in doing it now. Just wait until the MY22 order banks open up in a couple of weeks and resubmit your order.

Edit. Sounds like your order still had the MOD top and that's why you were 99'd. Just make sure to order a top that is available for MY22 and be sure to check your priority code.

Last edited:

raynaldo

Badlands
First Name
raynaldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there any way to get my order un-99’d? I’m not stupid and don’t expect to be put in line for this year but I don’t like having a code that says do not build. The salesperson just automatically 99’d it when I ordered. I just saw someone else’s sheet for a Wildtrak and it was ordered only five days before mine and they had code 19. I know it’s different dealers but I was told back when I ordered that since the Wildtrak came with the MIC that I had to be pushed to ‘22 which is why I’m guessing he 99’d it.
Mine’s a code 19; what does code 19 mean?

OP
OP

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Today was the last day to submit any changes to be considered for MY21 so there is no sense in doing it now. Just wait until the MY22 order banks open up in a couple of weeks and resubmit your order.

Edit. Sounds like your order still had the MOD top and that's why you were 99'd. Just make sure to order a top that is available for MY22 and be sure to check your priority code.
I thought it was tomorrow. Oh well.

No mod top just MIC which was standard on the Wildtrak after the mod top was no longer standard. I don’t know why but I feel like I want my order to show that it was a ‘21 and that a “similarly equipped vehicle” would have a hard top in ‘22 and not the standard soft top that they are downgrading it to.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought it was tomorrow. Oh well.

No mod top just MIC which was standard on the Wildtrak after the mod top was no longer standard. I don’t know why but I feel like I want my order to show that it was a ‘21 and that a “similarly equipped vehicle” would have a hard top in ‘22 and not the standard soft top that they are downgrading it to.
Oh, wait you are right! Today is Wednesday not Thursday. Call and have them un'99 if you want.

OP
OP

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh, wait you are right! Today is Wednesday not Thursday. Call and have them un'99 if you want.
I’ll try again tomorrow I told my guy this morning to upgrade me to high package and find out what he had to do to un99 it. The sales manager was in a meeting and he didn’t get back to me and I didn’t try him again.

OP
OP

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Call your dealer.
Genius idea. They are closed and if you have been paying attention. The people here know way more than the most the dealers.

Makes me wonder how many “my dealer said….” Posts you’ve made. 🙄

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll try again tomorrow I told my guy this morning to upgrade me to high package and find out what he had to do to un99 it. The sales manager was in a meeting and he didn’t get back to me and I didn’t try him again.
FYI, if you are a WT there is about a 0.1% chance of getting scheduled for MY21 and you will have to reorder anyhow. Only way to truly be considered for MY21 is to switch to a soft top build. And then the chances of getting scheduled in whatever limited clean-up schedule there may be next week is still very slim.

Reactions: abe
OP
OP

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FYI, if you are a WT there is about a 0.1% chance of getting scheduled for MY21 and you will have to reorder anyhow. Only way to truly be considered for MY21 is to switch to a soft top build. And then the chances of getting scheduled in whatever limited clean-up schedule there may be next week is still very slim.
Yeah I know. I just want it to show that it was a 21 order and not a 22. Not like that argument would get me anywhere with Ford and getting a hardtop at my signed off on price.
Convenient of them telling us forever that Wildtrak was the only one that couldn’t move their build up by switching to soft top and then forcing one on us anyway.

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Code 10 - 19 is clean and able to be scheduled
Code 10-98 is clean and able to be built. The reason most dealers use 10-19 is people feel better with a lower code, but it doesn't matter.

If dealer a uses 15 as their lowest Code and dealer b uses 50, they will have the same priority. Priority codes 10 and above only matter when comparing your order to other orders with the same dealer. Priority 9 and below can only be set by corporate and are typically used for extremely special orders (Think Ford GT) and replacement vehicles (damaged in transit or lemon law replacement for example).

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My order was a code 19, but also Rapid Red. Assume I'll need to reorder once the order books open back up and select an offered color. Am not expecting anything in '21 but hopefully Q1 or early Q2 '22......

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Genius idea. They are closed and if you have been paying attention. The people here know way more than the most the dealers.

Makes me wonder how many “my dealer said….” Posts you’ve made. 🙄
Angryagain may be angry, frequently.... but he's not wrong
The only way to un 99 yourself is to consult with the entity that made you 99 in the first place; your dealer

Godspeed. It'll be a miracle if you manage to get a '21 in on literally the 11th hour
Sponsored