Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi Bronco people

I was one of the ones who got the Ford email saying that I'm being pushed to a MY22. No big deal I don't mind waiting. However, I was browsing online reviews for my dealer and one person mentioned that when he went to pick up his bronco there was a $5k ADM (adjusted dealer markup). So, my question is, when order banks open and I go back to the dealer, what specifically do I need from them to lock me into MSRP? Any other suggestions are welcome.

Thank you!!
Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Since you haven't already established a purchase price in writing, you wouldn't be able to take advantage of the price protection Ford is touting. You should have locked your price before committing to a dealership (or look into switching now).

Wear something sexy and hope your salesman is really cool!

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had my dealer sign the order summary sheet showing my build with the price. Not sure if that will be good enough come time of sale.

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was one of the ones who got the Ford email saying that I'm being pushed to a MY22. No big deal I don't mind waiting. However, I was browsing online reviews for my dealer and one person mentioned that when he went to pick up his bronco there was a $5k ADM (adjusted dealer markup). So, my question is, when order banks open and I go back to the dealer, what specifically do I need from them to lock me into MSRP?
I have this exact question. Not very familiar with MSRP vs Invoice/ADM/ etc. My dealer has promised MSRP, but I'm not sure if that's the best possible price or if it's worth the hassle to switch to Granger for the promised $1k below invoice.

Sponsored
OP
OP

reef_surfer

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Since you haven't already established a purchase price in writing, you wouldn't be able to take advantage of the price protection Ford is touting. You should have locked your price before committing to a dealership (or look into switching now).

Wear something sexy and hope your salesman is really cool!
This is what I got from my dealer when I ordered. It doesn't look like it's good enough if they're still marking the car up when it arrives though. .

Attachments

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi Bronco people

I was one of the ones who got the Ford email saying that I'm being pushed to a MY22. No big deal I don't mind waiting. However, I was browsing online reviews for my dealer and one person mentioned that when he went to pick up his bronco there was a $5k ADM (adjusted dealer markup). So, my question is, when order banks open and I go back to the dealer, what specifically do I need from them to lock me into MSRP? Any other suggestions are welcome.

Thank you!!
Paying an ADM is not a requirement. Many dealerships are offering at or below MSRP, so don't let yourself get locked into one just because they are local. As noted in the other replies. Granger Ford is good. Since you are in New England, Stevens Auto Center is also good and they are East Coast. There are also some dealerships closer that are offering great deals and you can find them in the forums.

When you order, be sure to get your "DORA" sheet. They will most likely have you sign it. If they write anything on it about ADMs, get up and walk out. Seriously. You can switch your reservation to another dealership with a call to the dealership first then the customer service line who will help get that done for you. As long as the DORA is signed, it is a legal agreement on price.

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is what I got from my dealer when I ordered. It doesn't look like it's good enough if there still marking the car up when it arrives through.
Did they have you sign that? If not, yeah. .I'd start looking at another dealership.

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may be out of touch, but I cant believe this can happen with a placed order... I mean I can believe they would try, but I can't believe they would be able to pull it off. I would probably end up in jail. 5k markup? Best I can do is .308...

OP
OP

reef_surfer

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did they have you sign that? If not, yeah. .I'd start looking at another dealership.
I did not sign it. I don't think it matters though because that's not the bronco I'll receive as I was pushed to a MY22. To make matters more difficult, I also left a $1,000 deposit. I feel locked with this dealer so I wanted to go prepared when I have to order again.

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You say you're from the New England area? Look up threads:
@DealerInsider
Chapman Ford of Horsham in Pennsylvania

See what they can do for you.

Edit: Hope you can get your $1000 back if you change dealers.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hi Bronco people

Thank you!!
@DealerInsider has great offers and will confirm details in messenger and email. My experience has been great so far. I have no reason to doubt them. They are located outside of Philly. If you are in New England it would be worth the drive to pick up your steed.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is what I got from my dealer when I ordered. It doesn't look like it's good enough if they're still marking the car up when it arrives though. .
Yeah, you and the salesman should have signed that form. You still could have them sign it, just mention the ford price protection and that you'd like to get that price in writing while you wait. If they say no, move dealers ASAP.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Bronco people

Thank you!!
Call Chapman Ford of Horsham PA. 3 or 4 % under invoice no admin with a contract. Good people.
Ford Bronco How to not get burned by your dealer 1631799718647

MateriaTattoo

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is what I got and I signed it so I hope that means they have to stick to that price.
Sponsored