Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok. I've searched for this topic but did not find anything. I am not an auto fanatic, mechanic, or body guy. I have removed the factory badging and installed my new script Bronco badge which came with the adhesive backing. Now I want to re-apply the factory fridge magnet as everyone calls them underneath the script. I just don't know what product I should be using to re-apply these things. All advice is greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just chew up some bubble gum and stick it on. Works in the movies!

All jokes aside, I'm not sure which automotive adhesive would be best. That stuff that re-sticks on rearview mirrors seems like some pretty powerful stuff, but I'll let an expert reply :) I use 3M automotive tape to stick on my dash camera, and it's amazing. But I think it might be slightly too thick for your application.

OP
OP
Big Foot

Big Foot

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just chew up some bubble gum and stick it on. Works in the movies!

All jokes aside, I'm not sure which automotive adhesive would be best. That stuff that re-sticks on rearview mirrors seems like some pretty powerful stuff, but I'll let an expert reply :) I use 3M automotive tape to stick on my dash camera, and it's amazing. But I think it might be slightly too thick for your application.
I tried Juicy Fruit and it just fell off. Maybe Double Bubble would work better!!! LOL

yeah, I don't want to use that rearview mirror stuff. I may want to take those things off again in the future without having to re-paint

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I moved my Badlands badge to my tailgate with no additional adhesive, but that was the day after I received the Bronco.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Big Foot

Big Foot

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How clean did did the stickers come off? Did they leave any adhesive on the fender?

If they came off clean and the adhesive is not buggered up on the back you can use this -

3M 467MP Adhesive Transfer Tape
It came off really clean. I'll give this a shot. I assume it is pretty thin? I don't want these things sticking way off of the surface.

Dzrt1st

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch, Toyota Tundra, RX7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It came off really clean. I'll give this a shot. I assume it is pretty thin? I don't want these things sticking way off of the surface.
It's very thin, 2 mils.

If it came off totally clean (and still is) you should be able to re-apply it.

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm interested in how this turns out. I want to put the script badge on there and move the Badlands badge down a few inches.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I moved my Badlands badge to my tailgate with no additional adhesive, but that was the day after I received the Bronco.
How did you remove it? Dental floss? Fishing line? This would be good info to share. Thanks.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I wonder how much would it be just to purchase new badges? I bet new badges comes with new adhesive.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did you remove it? Dental floss? Fishing line? This would be good info to share. Thanks.
From what I've been reading on here, it doesn't take much. Apparently a hair drier/heat gun and it comes off. Sounds like you don't even need fishing line.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Last edited:

Klunatic

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thinking of the same thing. Heritage Bronco emblem with the Badlands sticker moved down. I recall seeing T&C peeling off sticker from his Bronco, just grabbed a corner and pulled it right off.

OP
OP
Big Foot

Big Foot

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I used a hair dryer to warm it up and then started using dental floss and it pretty much just peeled right off.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I used a hair dryer to warm it up and then started using dental floss and it pretty much just peeled right off.
OK, nice! Did it leave any residue behind to deal with? If so, what did you use to remove it without damaging the paint finish?

I just ordered the script Bronco badges for my OBX, so I'm going down this road soon. Don't know that I'll keep the OBX sticker on the fender, though. May just put one on the tailgate under the bucking bronco, if I can fit it there.

Thanks!
Sponsored