Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 CG / 4 Door / Hard Top / Self-Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone updated to Forscan 2.3.46 which was updated on 2/7 and tried the PCM relearn?
I just used 2.3.59 and the OBDLink EX and was able to clear all codes using the guide on pg8.
Sponsored

TLO

Heritage
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Here's a quick, informative vid on doing the recalibration.

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I just used 2.3.59 and the OBDLink EX and was able to clear all codes using the guide on pg8.
Just another testimonial . . . same version, same scan adapter, same successful result. PCM and AWD module DTC codes cleared without issue.

Switched out 315/70-17 OEM Territories to P285/70-17 Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S, used 2525 mm (was 2653) circumference (Thx um . . . @Tricky Mike ?)
As another data point, mine was factory set at 2525mm with 285/70/17s. This sounds way too small for 315s but I'm not arguing with what works.
and 35 psi (was 39 psi) TPIM settings. Speedo reads 1 mph over GPS reading, perhaps due to minor differences of LT vs P-metric spec. I'm good with it as is.

Took me a little while to get comfortable with maneuvering between screens, but once I figured it out, it was easy. Be patient, and backup the factory settings FIRST! Speakers are next, I appreciate the 6G community for such an informative and valuable resource.

Last edited:

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just another testimonial . . . same version, same scan adapter, same successful result. PCM and AWD module DTC codes cleared without issue.

Switched out 315/70-17 OEM Territories to P285/70-17 Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S, used 2525 mm circumference (Thx um . . . @Tricky Mike ?)

and 35 psi TPIM settings. Speedo reads 1 mph over GPS reading, perhaps due to minor differences of LT vs P-metric spec. I'm good with it as is.

Took me a little while to get comfortable with maneuvering between screens, but once I figured it out, it was easy. Be patient, and backup the factory settings FIRST! Speakers are next, I appreciate the 6G community for such an informative and valuable resource.
Dick is dead to me, nobody liked that guy anyway. 😁

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Switched out 315/70-17 OEM Territories to P285/70-17 Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S, used 2525 mm (was 2653) circumference (Thx um . . . @Tricky Mike ?)

and 35 psi (was 39 psi) TPIM settings. Speedo reads 1 mph over GPS reading, perhaps due to minor differences of LT vs P-metric spec. I'm good with it as is.

I think the digital speedometer is programmed to read 1 mph over. It was a consistent 1 mph over from 0 to 85 stock and it is the same reprogrammed for my 285/70 17’s (replacing 265/70 17’s) on my Black Diamond.
Sponsored