First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are lots of great threads on tracking your Bronco's shipment but I wanted to provide these more detailed instructions for how to access United Road's new tracking site, since I haven't seen a detailed writeup in this forum yet. For those not aware, United Road is the trucking company most commonly used for the last portion of delivery when your Bronco ships via rail.

To track your Bronco with United Road you need to sign up for an account which is a little complicated, but once you have that set up it’s easy to track. Here are the instructions:
  1. For some reason I wasn’t able to register on my desktop computer, but it worked on my phone. So you might want to try all these instructions from a phone not a computer.
  2. Visit https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt and complete the “I’m not a robot” check. Sometimes the robot check doesn’t appear initially and won’t let you continue. If that’s the case just refresh the page a couple times until it appears. This robot check needs to be completed for the Search button to activate (screenshot #1).
  3. Enter your VIN and hit Search.
  4. The next screen should show the load and destination information for that vehicle. Now there’s a link to Register at the bottom (screenshot #2) click here and enter your name and email. If you check the “Subscribe” box it will also email you with updates on your VINs.
  5. Check your email. It will take a few minutes but they will email you a temporary password to sign in. The first time you sign in you’ll have to set your own password.
  6. Once you have set your email and password you can login at https://new.unitedroadlogistics.com/Oviss/Login.aspx. This portal will show all the VINs and vehicles coming to your dealership and their status (kinda crazy you can see this, but it's actually quite helpful in understanding what's going on with your dealer). The page also has a search at the top where you can find a specific VIN if the list of vehicles is long (screenshot #3).
Hope this helpful and best of luck tracking your Broncos!

PS - as of this moment my Bronco has been sitting in a CSX rail yard in Eastern PA for more than 10 days "pending pickup" with United Road. It showed an ETA of last Friday 12/16 but unfortunately my Bronco didn't make it onto that day's truck. After 878 days of waiting fingers are crossed that today will be the lucky day.

Ford Bronco How To: United Road delivery tracking Screenshot #1

Ford Bronco How To: United Road delivery tracking Screenshot #2

Ford Bronco How To: United Road delivery tracking Screenshot #3.PNG
Sponsored

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for this. Do you need to register twice, once before the search and once after (Step 3)?

OP
OP
scottsil

scottsil

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for this. Do you need to register twice, once before the search and once after (Step 3)?
You just need to register once (step 4). In step three you’re just searching for your VIN to get to the registration entry point – no need to register before that.

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You just need to register once (step 4). In step three you’re just searching for your VIN to get to the registration entry point – no need to register before that.
Oops sorry, meant to say Step 4.

My Bronco shipped last week but nothing is showing up when I search for my VIN. Do you think it just needs extra time before it appears in their system? How long did it take for yours to appear there after shipping? Thank you again for the help.

EpicExplorer

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Beware: this site is reserved for dealerships only. I couldn't get the register link to work so I requested an account via another page on the site. I then tried to register again the way OP described and it worked. I had access and thought all was right until the next day. I received an email from United Road (see the screenshot attached) stating the tracker was reserved for dealers only. At that point I wasn't able to login in or reset my password. I re-registered using another email and have had access ever since.

Screenshot_20221219-124231.png

My Bronco is in Wilmington Delaware and changed from "inactive" to "pending pickup" on Saturday 12/17. A group of 3 cars bound for my dealer went from "pending pickup" to "delivered" today (12/19) so I'm hopeful mine is getting picked up soon.

Sponsored
OP
OP
scottsil

scottsil

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oops sorry, meant to say Step 4.

My Bronco shipped last week but nothing is showing up when I search for my VIN. Do you think it just needs extra time before it appears in their system? How long did it take for yours to appear there after shipping? Thank you again for the help.
Did it ship via rail? Mine didn’t show up in United Road’s tracking until the day it arrived at the final rail yard (where it sat “constructively placed” for 24 hours before getting unloaded).

Edit: it’s also possible your Bronco will not ship via United Road. I don’t think every dealer/location uses them.

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine says that my Bronco is at the Newark, NJ ramp, but my status appears to be “inactive” rather than “pending pickup.” Any idea what that means?

OP
OP
scottsil

scottsil

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine says that my Bronco is at the Newark, NJ ramp, but my status appears to be “inactive” rather than “pending pickup.” Any idea what that means?
I think that’s the state before pending pickup, basically it needs to get scheduled for a load and then should shift to pending pickup.

gdh

Badlands
First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 ram 3500 4x4 2006 MERCEDES-BENZ SLK350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thanks work great

Rocket4X4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas, M/Cs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My question has to do with the reCAPTCHA. About once every four times I refresh the screen do I get the "I'm not a robot" box to check. I click the box, it spins, then disappears. If I put in my VIN, nothing happens. On about the 5th time, I get the pictogram to select, so I do that, click submit, then it disappears. I have never gotten the green checkmark. When I put in my VIN after the reCAPTCHA disappears, nothing happens. How am I screwing this up?

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My question has to do with the reCAPTCHA. About once every four times I refresh the screen do I get the "I'm not a robot" box to check. I click the box, it spins, then disappears. If I put in my VIN, nothing happens. On about the 5th time, I get the pictogram to select, so I do that, click submit, then it disappears. I have never gotten the green checkmark. When I put in my VIN after the reCAPTCHA disappears, nothing happens. How am I screwing this up?
I've had a lot of issues like that with all the tracking sites .... when using Chrome.
When I switch to Safari, they all work.
Not sure about Edge yet.

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dudes how do I unsubscribe from getting these emails. I don't want to block them, because you never know , but Chapman is getting too many cars and mine was delivered already

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dudes how do I unsubscribe from getting these emails. I don't want to block them, because you never know , but Chapman is getting too many cars and mine was delivered already
Try clicking on 'settings' to bring them up. Then move the slider on 'Delivery Receipt'.
I'm not sure that'll do it but give it a try.
Ford Bronco How To: United Road delivery tracking 1685666779041
Sponsored