Sponsored

How to verify confirmed order is tied to reservation?

First Name
KEVIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ First EDITION 22’ BL2dr 23’ BL4dr
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Email is sent By FORD

image.jpg

image.jpg
When you log into Ford and look at your reservation, does it now show Confirmed? That seems to be occurring for some, but not everyone... It seems like dealers might not be "linking" the reservation to the order and that's what I'm trying to figure out in this thread...
It shows order date and order number which is my Reservation number. Also shows in store order on it. I am purchasing FE & a BadLands both are correct on the Ford sight. Generated within an hour after Dealer summited order.
Sponsored

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

IS the image above a DORA image - or is it something else - I see it says order preview - and that is what I have - but is DORA something else ?

OP
OP
BroncoRob_Reignited

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 m240i Convertible, 2021 Bronco (pending)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IS the image above a DORA image - or is it something else - I see it says order preview - and that is what I have - but is DORA something else ?
This guy got it right:
It shows order date and order number which is my Reservation number. Also shows in store order on it. I am purchasing FE & a BadLands both are correct on the Ford sight. Generated within an hour after Dealer summited order.
A couple of days after finalizing my order at the dealership, my online Ford account still showed that I had a reservation and was going to get a call from a dealer. So after working with the dealer for a few days and they working with Ford, they figured out there's a button the dealer needs to hit when placing the order to link my reservation to the order... once Ford sorted it out, which took a few days more, my Ford account now shows that I have placed an order at a dealership. My Order # is also the same as my reservation #. The order date is now changed to the in dealership order date. So all is well in the world. If yours is messed up, reach out to your dealer. You can also reach out to Ford, I think they ultimately have to fix things on their side anyhow...

Sponsored

hhkjmb

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got priority code 11 instead of 19......anyone have any insight into the codes?

OP
OP
BroncoRob_Reignited

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got priority code 11 instead of 19......anyone have any insight into the codes?
This is from another thread on this forum:
When ordering a vehicle through Ford, a priority code of “99” is basically a “dont build this vehicle” code... so a dealer can enter an order and basically just let it sit there. Ford can see it but they won’t build it.

For any other normal order, the 10-19 codes are for a dealership to say “build this” but to rank them internally, if they’d like one to get prioritized over another.

With the Bronco, aside from 99, Ford is ignoring the priority codes and going by timestamp to determine what order they will be built in.

kpark_67

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed on Feb 26th my Reservation said "Contact Dealer". I called my Dealership and they said they had flagged it as an Order but had not put any details in or made it a Confirmation.

On March 4th I got the email saying my Order had been Confirmed. Still today (March 9th) when I logged into Ford and checked my Reservation it still said "Contact Dealer". So I called Ford and got ahold of the Bronco Reservation desk. They looked at my Reservation Number details and verified that the dealership had NOT put the order correctly because no Confirmed order with any details was associated with my Reservation ID.

Trying to contact the dealership now to get this worked out.

OP
OP
BroncoRob_Reignited

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed on Feb 26th my Reservation said "Contact Dealer". I called my Dealership and they said they had flagged it as an Order but had not put any details in or made it a Confirmation.

On March 4th I got the email saying my Order had been Confirmed. Still today (March 9th) when I logged into Ford and checked my Reservation it still said "Contact Dealer". So I called Ford and got ahold of the Bronco Reservation desk. They looked at my Reservation Number details and verified that the dealership had NOT put the order correctly because no Confirmed order with any details was associated with my Reservation ID.

Trying to contact the dealership now to get this worked out.
More people need to understand this nuance. I almost feel bad for those that don't sort this out or don't know about it. If your order isn't tied to your original reservation then the reservation # Ford uses to prioritize and schedule your build won't be your original reservation #. So, you'll probably get assigned a new reservation # and be back of the line with a 2022 or later...

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More people need to understand this nuance. I almost feel bad for those that don't sort this out or don't know about it. If your order isn't tied to your original reservation then the reservation # Ford uses to prioritize and schedule your build won't be your original reservation #. So, you'll probably get assigned a new reservation # and be back of the line with a 2022 or later...
You would think they wouldn’t allow an order without a reservation.

kpark_67

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a response from my Sales Person. He was able to do a screenshot of my Order showing the real Order Number, my Reservation Number, the build details and the Status (which was 19). Mine is from Southwest Ford near Weatherford, TX. Kevin Barbour is the sales rep's name. He is a very nice guy and really goes out of his way, even on his day off, to help me. Called me from his cell phone.

SOOO, it looks like even with the order being put correctly AND being associated with my Reservation Number, the Ford site still says "Contact Dealer". I wonder when I will see it directly on the Ford website. Still excited...

OP
OP
BroncoRob_Reignited

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a response from my Sales Person. He was able to do a screenshot of my Order showing the real Order Number, my Reservation Number, the build details and the Status (which was 19). Mine is from Southwest Ford near Weatherford, TX. Kevin Barbour is the sales rep's name. He is a very nice guy and really goes out of his way, even on his day off, to help me. Called me from his cell phone.

SOOO, it looks like even with the order being put correctly AND being associated with my Reservation Number, the Ford site still says "Contact Dealer". I wonder when I will see it directly on the Ford website. Still excited...
That's great news - it took about a week or so before I got an email from Ford and my information was updated.

OP
OP
BroncoRob_Reignited

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You would think they wouldn’t allow an order without a reservation.
Ya, I agree. But anyone can make a reservation, even now, it's just the prioritization will be different - right?

Maybe I'm putting too much thought into it. But when I went in to make my order, the dealer said he called several people but only a couple got back to him. I have no idea what happens then - I haven't seen anything that says our reservations expire, but if you want to get a 2021, you'd need to get in this round...

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's says "Contact Dealer" to mean "Click Here If You Wish To Contact Your Dealer"... clicking on it is just designed to bring up the contact information for the dealer your reservation is with. Everyone's page says that.

It's not meant to imply that you need to contact your dealer... (although in your case it kind of did). ;)

Ford Bronco How to verify confirmed order is tied to reservation? Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 13.16.17
Sponsored