Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did a little data sanitization and was curious how many exact copies of my ride would be out there.

Data compiled from the submitted orders list @ 📊 Submitted Bronco Orders Tracking List & Stats

UPDATED (2/18/21) 1700+
Ford Bronco How unique is your Bronco build? Stats from 1600+ Submitted Ordered Builds 1613659297514

Ford Bronco How unique is your Bronco build? Stats from 1600+ Submitted Ordered Builds 1613659275233

Obviously the list goes on - but the number of 5 matches and below would make this even more of an eyechart. This is only taking into account our submissions but found it interesting that there would only by 6 others of my truck.

Also this is just from the factory - I'm sure we'll all be doing things that will make our rides our own!

For the Psuedo VIN.
1st Digit: 1 for 21MY 2 for 22MY
2nd: # Doors
3rd: 0-6 Assigned to models
4th: # Cylinders
5th: A/M trans
6th: 0 = No, 1 = Yes
7th: 0,1,2,3 (None, Mid, etc)
8th: A-G (assigned to colors in alphabetic order)
9th: 0,1,2,3,4 (Soft, MIC, MOD, Dual MIC, Dual MOD)
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
OP
L8apex

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you've got Iconic Silver odds are there will be less than two exact matches to your ride!*

*From this site

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lots of 2DR Cyber Orange Badlands! Makes sense, since it was used in the reveal and has become iconic for the 2DR.

I really really really hope they keep CO for MY22. There was a rumor (unconfirmed) that it might get swapped out for the green. I'm a 7/16 reservation so I'm on the MY21/22 bubble. The possible loss of CO is the only thing that makes me fret about getting bumped to MY22.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did a little data sanitization and was curious how many exact copies of my ride would be out there.

View attachment 90892
View attachment 90891

Obviously the list goes on - but the number of 5 matches and below would make this even more of an eyechart. This is only taking into account our submissions but found it interesting that there would only by 6 others of my truck.

Also this is just from the factory - I'm sure we'll all be doing things that will make our rides our own!

For the Psuedo VIN.
Interesting...thanks for pulling the info! Mine is in the 5 or less, and I was curious if there is even another build like mine. I wanted to look up my psuedo VIN (1454M00B0). Is this in a file you would be willing to share so I can search? If not, no worries.

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lots of 2DR Cyber Orange Badlands! Makes sense, since it was used in the reveal and has become iconic for the 2DR.

I really really really hope they keep CO for MY22. There was a rumor (unconfirmed) that it might get swapped out for the green. I'm a 7/16 reservation so I'm on the MY21/22 bubble. The possible loss of CO is the only thing that makes me fret about getting bumped to MY22.
Day 2 here and I wonder the same thing with lots of the high demand build features on my order

If that is true, maybe Ford will just ram through all the remaining CO orders in the final week before they switch paint for MY22 ;)

kencantrell

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry SE V6; Ford F250 crew cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stats so far show one Iconic Silver Black Diamond 4 door, but with the 2.3/7MT. Mine will be 2.7/auto. So far, mine is a one-off. No, its not for sale. :)

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 2 here and I wonder the same thing with lots of the high demand build features on my order

If that is true, maybe Ford will just ram through all the remaining CO orders in the final week before they switch paint for MY22 ;)
Ha, I thought the same thing! A girl can dream...

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base

View attachment 90892
View attachment 90891

For the Psuedo VIN.
I am curious, did you post this spreadsheet?
I am assuming that mine is super rare because it has a roof rack and a canoe strap. Should having a canoe strap constitute rare?

Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base

View attachment 90892
View attachment 90891

For the Psuedo VIN.
I have 6 exact matches (2021, AMB, Manual, 2-Door, no-Sasquatch)... but this does not have every option.
I am assuming that mine is super rare because it has a roof rack and a canoe strap. Should having a canoe strap constitute rare?

OP
OP
L8apex

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting...thanks for pulling the info! Mine is in the 5 or less, and I was curious if there is even another build like mine. I wanted to look up my psuedo VIN (1454M00B0). Is this in a file you would be willing to share so I can search? If not, no worries.
Assuming this is your build only 2 other matches (the 5cylinder is a new option)!

Ford Bronco How unique is your Bronco build? Stats from 1600+ Submitted Ordered Builds 1613578412050

And I'll attach the sheet to the top post.

OP
OP
L8apex

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am curious, did you post this spreadsheet?
Posted the spreadsheet to the top post. Accessories and other DIOs I couldn't include because it wasn't available from the Forum Submission thread.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

only 4 other duplicates like mine

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks!! Kinda fun, I'm one of a kind!!
Ford Bronco How unique is your Bronco build? Stats from 1600+ Submitted Ordered Builds mail

EDIT: Ooops, I guess Zero matches is an option, so there is one more out there!
Sponsored

Last edited: