Sponsored

How will “priority” builds affect commodity constraints?

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sorry, but you just might have to wait for the next tray of chicken.

You can try taking it up with the bride.

;)
I'll just adjust my wedding gift.:p
Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Imagine we're all at a wedding reception waiting for the buffet. Any minute now they're going to come around and call up each table one at a time.

From where you're sitting you can tell there's chicken, and lasagna, and a carving station, and a veggie option, and bacon wrapped scallops, and stupid salad, and those mini cannolis everyone loves...

1617826856119.png

And then the Bride announces that she's going to let her mother cut in front of everyone.

How does this affect your chance at getting a chicken breast from the first batch out?
This could be a trick question guys. How big is she? Has she appeared on any reality shows? Does she have a purse full of baggies?

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's is it I'm out
Imagine we're all at a wedding reception waiting for the buffet. Any minute now they're going to come around and call up each table one at a time.

From where you're sitting you can tell there's chicken, and lasagna, and a carving station, and a veggie option, and bacon wrapped scallops, and stupid salad, and those mini cannolis everyone loves...

1617826856119.png

And then the Bride announces that she's going to let her mother cut in front of everyone.

How does this affect your chance at getting a chicken breast from the first batch out?
If that old lady takes the last bacon wrapped scallop Im punting her. I don't care who's mom she is.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This could be a trick question guys. How big is she? Has she appeared on any reality shows? Does she have a purse full of baggies?
I think it’s funny that y’all are focusing on the mother.

Not a single one of you have considered how many pieces of chicken are in each tray, how popular it will be in general, or that you might be the groom.

This is my point. There’s no use getting bent out over these subtle adjustments since 1. There’s so many unknowns, 2. Too many variables and 3. In the end we won’t even know if your rank changed as a result of any of it.

We’re all going to get our Broncos whenever we’re going to get them.

Namaste, mother f*ckers.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think it’s funny that y’all are focusing on the mother.

Not a single one of you have considered how many pieces of chicken are in each tray, how popular it will be in general, or that you might be the groom.

This is my point. There’s no use getting bent out over these subtle adjustments since 1. There’s so many unknowns, 2. Too many variables and 3. In the end we won’t even know if your rank changed as a result of any of it.

We’re all going to get our Broncos whenever we’re going to get them.

Namaste, mother f*ckers.
BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE CHICKEN.

I want that bacon!

That doesn't really change your point though.

Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The interwebs really aren’t healthy for a lot of people. Now I remember why I don’t do social media other than this fine locale and the odd LinkeIn foray - trolls, haters, Debbie Downers - no room for all that negativity.

Be thankful you actually get information down in the US - us Canadians are truly out in the dark when it comes to any direction from our dealers, who in turn don’t seem to get info from the mothership.

That all being said, as a September reservation holder, if I manage to somehow get a mythical priority order I’ll keep that info to myself! 😉

Bronco wild outdoors

Badlands
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Website
drivenwildgear.com
Vehicle(s)
17 f 250, 66 mustang GT, 91 Mustang GT,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't get my email, and after letting the line cutters (Priority orders)in I'm disappointed, but after reading this thread I think I will go grab a chicken dinner somewhere.
Sponsored