First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone (any dealers) know how 2023 orders will work?
My dealer said he’s not sure if it will roll like the 21-22 conversion process or if it will be like the raptors where Ford emails the customer and they place the order online (essentially cutting the dealer out of the order process).

Also, if we have price protection for the MY22 and it doesn’t get delivered, will this extend to the 2023?

That would be a huge slap in the face (one of many at this point) if price protection is not honored.
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nobody knows, not even Ford.

Go take a nap for 3-4 months and worry about it then. 23 Builds don't start until November.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford hasn’t announced anything yet, so we don’t know.

My assumption is it’ll be like last year. Unscheduled 2022MY will be transferred to 2023MY. Early reservation holders (pre-March 19th, 2021) already have price protection. My assumption is no one else will since post-March 19th, 2021 holders never get price protection for 2022MY… but again… they haven’t announced anything yet.

They have said they intend to build all 2022 orders this year. If true, then theoretically you don’t have to worry about price protection. But I remain skeptical.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

No way is this happening.

Ford hasn’t announced anything yet, so we don’t know.

My assumption is it’ll be like last year. Unscheduled 2022MY will be transferred to 2023MY. Early reservation holders (pre-March 19th, 2021) already have price protection. My assumption is no one else will since post-March 19th, 2021 holders never get price protection for 2022MY… but again… they haven’t announced anything yet.

They have said they intend to build all 2022 orders this year. If true, then theoretically you don’t have to worry about price protection. But I remain skeptical.

Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My thinking.

15,000 units built and delivered in July, August, September and October is 60,000. It seems there are many more orders for 2022 then 60,000. The 15,000 per month is on the high side.

I don't think they will build that many and I think there are more orders waiting then that. My .02 cents.

Hope I am wrong. What do you think?

Reactions: abe

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
My thinking.

15,000 units built and delivered in July, August, September and October is 60,000. It seems there are many more orders for 2022 then 60,000. The 15,000 per month is on the high side.

I don't think they will build that many and I think there are more orders waiting then that. My .02 cents.

Hope I am wrong. What do you think?
I'm just being hopeful here, I guess. Since there is no rhyme or reason to what orders get selected for production, the only comfort to be found would be in the idea of ALL the 22 orders being built in 22.

Does Ford release the number of orders they have and/or their rate of production? I guess if we knew that we could wager a guess.

I've literally heard nothing from Ford or my dealer since placing my order back in November. Its maddening...

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I go visit my dealer to have fun. Sometimes i bring my dogs or kids. They don't share much about numbers so I understand where you are. I do have a new salesman since my OG retired.

I'm just being hopeful here, I guess. Since there is no rhyme or reason to what orders get selected for production, the only comfort to be found would be in the idea of ALL the 22 orders being built.

Does Ford release the number of orders they have and/or their rate of production? I guess if we knew that we could wager a guess.

I've literally heard nothing from Ford or my dealer since placing my order back in November. Its maddening...

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I go visit my dealer to have fun. Sometimes i bring my dogs or kids. They don't share much about numbers so I understand where you are. I do have a new salesman since my OG retired.
My guy literally told me to stop texting him. He said the dealer wouldn't have any information until I get my production email.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sorry about that.

Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Since WT and BL are constrained as well as SAS a lot of res holders aren’t getting built.

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks/ Badlands on order 7/9/21
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hav
Since WT and BL are constrained as well as SAS a lot of res holders aren’t getting built.
I have been wondering this also since I have had a 4 Door Badlands, MIC, SAS, High PKG on order since 7/9/21. Have not heard anything from my dealer.

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There is no. effing. way that all current orders are going to be shoehorned in for MY'22.
There are Day-1'ers without VIN's (not 99'd either).

They're already not keeping up with reduced production quotas. Orders with VIN's are sliding weeks/months past initial estimates.

If you don't have a VIN right now, chances are extremely low you'll get one for MY'22. It'll probably be limited scheduling once or twice in August, and those are going to be a trickle of Raptors and 1st-week Badlands/Wiltrak res, probably a handful of recent low-tier softtop 4-doors, and that's it.

Current VIN slack movement + tiny infill of new specialty old reservations + a sprinkle of easy builds to round out build weeks = topping off MY'22 capacity.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hav

I have been wondering this also since I have had a 4 Door Badlands, MIC, SAS, High PKG on order since 7/9/21. Have not heard anything from my dealer.
Yeah your whole order is screwing you :-/
Sponsored