Sponsored

Howdy. ~Waiting till I can start to wait.~ Update: I'm terrible at waiting.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Howdy!

Dave from Texas here. Been eyeing the broncos for a while but missed the cut off where they stopped taking orders. Right after that my Ford Edge developed an oil leak around the oil pan. Decided to trade it in on a Bronco Sport (since I couldn't get a Bronco yet) because they still offered me a good amount on it even with the needed repairs and there just happened to be a nearly fully loaded Big Bend sport there for a good price.
Been talking with a sales guy my family has done business with for a long time. Just waiting for them to open orders up again so I can place mine and then proceed to wait. Looking at a 2 door outer banks with hard top and lux package. There is a 2 door base model with hard top at a used car dealer down the street that taunts me every time I drive by it. But they want $55k for it. Ouch.

On a good note, there were 3 Bronco's at the dealership waiting for their buyers to pick up, so it was a happy day for some people. All 3 were badlands, 2 were 4 door with soft tops and one was a 2 door with hard top.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DaveInSA

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So.. it turns out I'm really terrible at waiting.

I just happened to be at the dealer at the perfect time that a mannequin became available for sale.

Ford Bronco Howdy. ~Waiting till I can start to wait.~ Update: I'm terrible at waiting. 1651700463952

Ford Bronco Howdy. ~Waiting till I can start to wait.~ Update: I'm terrible at waiting. 1651700631175

2021 Badlands. 2.3L manual. Turns out people don't want to test drive manuals so it only has 980 miles on it. And the few people that did were watched very closely by sales guys, so I think it's been treated ok.

It was a little above msrp, and then the accessories, but not bad at all. And was available today. Before accessories it was actually cheaper than a used base model down the street at a different dealer.

Had to dust off my stick driving skills, but I'm LOVING IT

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As is the Aggie custom, here’s a hardy Howdy in reply to yours.

Welcome to the party! Despite the color (obviously, not a fan), it looks great. The winch will definitely come in handy. Enjoy!

kyezrsoze

Badlands
First Name
Kye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Dr Badlands Sas, '22 2Dr OBX Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Howdy fellow Ags. Congrats on the new horse!

TxusBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congratulations! Welcome to the club! I've had mine for about a month now and love every minute of it! I have a 4 door soft top black diamond with a auto trans!

Sponsored

Brockdog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST-Line
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congrats! Howdy from the DFW!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So.. it turns out I'm really terrible at waiting.

I just happened to be at the dealer at the perfect time that a mannequin became available for sale.

Ford Bronco Howdy. ~Waiting till I can start to wait.~ Update: I'm terrible at waiting. 1651700631175

2021 Badlands. 2.3L manual. Turns out people don't want to test drive manuals so it only has 980 miles on it. And the few people that did were watched very closely by sales guys, so I think it's been treated ok.

It was a little above msrp, and then the accessories, but not bad at all. And was available today. Before accessories it was actually cheaper than a used base model down the street at a different dealer.

Had to dust off my stick driving skills, but I'm LOVING IT
Congrats! So happy you're loving your Badlands!
Sponsored