Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Long time Bronco lover here from east TN. I have owned several G4 and 5 Broncos. I have always wanted a first or second generation, and now am smitten with the 6G.
I talked all my friends into getting orders in and waited too long to get mine in. I called to place an order as two of my friends had just placed theirs the week prior and the dealership said " Sorry, Ford quit taking orders last week."
I test drove a FE a couple weeks ago and was very impressed with it. I can't wait until order banks reopen, or I find a fair deal on Badlands.
Thanks for having me.
Conrad
Sponsored

Ibleve

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HHR, for now
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fellow East Tennessean
‘21 Badlands owner since August. No issues, just a great vehicle! Welcome

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Long time Bronco lover here from east TN. I have owned several G4 and 5 Broncos. I have always wanted a first or second generation, and now am smitten with the 6G.
I talked all my friends into getting orders in and waited too long to get mine in. I called to place an order as two of my friends had just placed theirs the week prior and the dealership said " Sorry, Ford quit taking orders last week."
I test drove a FE a couple weeks ago and was very impressed with it. I can't wait until order banks reopen, or I find a fair deal on Badlands.
Thanks for having me.
Conrad
Welcome to 6G.. So do you go by Conrad or Matthew ?