Sponsored

Hub size and hubcentric spacers for 2021 Bronco Big Bend?

OP
OP

dmac10

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
porsche 911T, Soon 2021 Bronco Big Bend 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do you think the Range hubcentric spacer will resolve my issue with the bolt pattern difference?
yes my dealer told me the ranger bolt pattern works. I received the spacers, bronco a few weeks away still.
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
lol. Hell no. The hub size has nothing to do with the bolt pattern. You are screwed. I doubt ADD will take the wheels back.

So, there’s no way to make it work? Even w/ a hubcentric spacer ?😬

OP
OP

dmac10

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
porsche 911T, Soon 2021 Bronco Big Bend 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
lol. Hell no. The hub size has nothing to do with the bolt pattern. You are screwed. I doubt ADD will take the wheels back.
Taptor911 is correct....you have a bolt pattern that doesn’t fit the bronco bolt pattern, regardless of trying to cobble it with spacers.

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hub Centric rings and the bolt pattern are completely separate. The hubcentric ring needed will also be determined by an aftermarket wheel selection. As an example, I have chosen a Fuel Crush Wheel in 18X9. The ring I need is 106mm wheel bore OD to 93.1mm hub ID. The hub is 93.1

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

these questions are not right. there are no hub centric spacers... there are hub centric rings. they are used to center wheels with the EXACT same bolt pattern... ranger, bronco, tacoma and 4 runners use the 6X139.7 bolt pattern NOT a 6x135. there are no adapters for this. the ranger and bronco have a 93.1mm bore. the toyotas have a 106mm bore. so to properly fit toyota wheels to a bronco you would 93.1 to 106mm HUB CENTRIC RINGS. these rings keep the wheel centered and only ensure the wheel is perfect aligned to the hub, so the wheel is not rolling out of round.

spacers do an entirely different function. they are to push a tire farther outboard. a spacer is usually a plate which would be sandwiched between the hub and wheel. generally used for adding a bit more inboard clearance. they tend to run between 5mm to 25mm..

wheel adapters are similar to spacers, but are rarely used and generally speaking NEVER used by any type of a reputable suspension or alignment service.. it is a weak point and never a good idea. the adapter is similar to a thick spacer and has a set of lug bolts in the wheel pattern and holes in the hub pattern. and will be bolted to the hub like a thicker spacer.

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

these questions are not right. there are no hub centric spacers... there are hub centric rings. they are used to center wheels with the EXACT same bolt pattern... ranger, bronco, tacoma and 4 runners use the 6X139.7 bolt pattern NOT a 6x135. there are no adapters for this. the ranger and bronco have a 93.1mm bore. the toyotas have a 106mm bore. so to properly fit toyota wheels to a bronco you would 93.1 to 106mm HUB CENTRIC RINGS. these rings keep the wheel centered and only ensure the wheel is perfect aligned to the hub, so the wheel is not rolling out of round.

spacers do an entirely different function. they are to push a tire farther outboard. a spacer is usually a plate which would be sandwiched between the hub and wheel. generally used for adding a bit more inboard clearance. they tend to run between 5mm to 25mm..

wheel adapters are similar to spacers, but are rarely used and generally speaking NEVER used by any type of a reputable suspension or alignment service.. it is a weak point and never a good idea. the adapter is similar to a thick spacer and has a set of lug bolts in the wheel pattern and holes in the hub pattern. and will be bolted to the hub like a thicker spacer.
So, in general, if I am looking for an non-OEM wheel, if I find one that is compatible with the 2019+ Ford Ranger, then it should work on the Bronco?

sadkins8875

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, in general, if I am looking for an non-OEM wheel, if I find one that is compatible with the 2019+ Ford Ranger, then it should work on the Bronco?
One more question
If found Ranger wheels. But they have a -18mm offset.
will these not work given the range looks like -10 to 18mm?

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One more question
Some of the Broncos come with a 30-50 offset. There are many factors to consider in getting aftermarket wheels. Do a search here...there are a lot of posts about it.

Sponsored

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

pretty much. there may be fitment issues based on tire size, but using stock tire sizes you are going to be fine. if you order from some places like tire rack, they will include hub centric rings and tpms monitors at a reasonable price... tpms about 30 per wheel. many of the listed wheels are going to have a larger bore and the HCR is part of the purchase price.

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One more question
no
Sponsored