Sponsored

Huge shout-out for Koons Ford of Baltimore!

Sledge

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘13 mod’d Flex, ‘14 bmw i3, ‘93 mod’d Volvo 240
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Picked up my Wildtrak earlier today, within hours of when it arrived at the dealer (Koons Baltimore). Absolutely stellar experience, that began "long long ago" when I ran into Frank Janazic on a hiking trail in MD. Frank works at Koons/Baltimore. We started chatting and i commented that i had an early reservation, the 2021 order banks had opened, but the (non-Koons) Ford dealership that owned my reservation hadn't contacted me about converting to an order after nearly a month. Two days later i had moved my reservation to Frank's care, and i've had amazing service ever since. I've changed my order four times - each executed in less than a day. Frank kept me informed throughout the entire process. When my new ride showed up today, it was prepped and ready to go in the amount of time it took me to drive over there. All Ford Pass points honored without me having to do anything at all (over 200,000 - my original order had the painted metal hardtop). No surprise dealer add-ons. MSRP with no ADM. I was planning to pay cash, but they scrambled and offered me a stellar rate that made no sense to pass up. I mentioned several accessories i was planning to purchase with the Ford Points, and with no attempted negotiation on my part, they threw them in for free. Last but not least, before i drove away with my new toy, i had the sales manager and Frank enthusiastically offering advice about the Bronco and suggesting other things i may want to consider, that didn't benefit the dealership in any way. These folks are clearly into the vehicles they represent, and in a market where stories abound about ADM mark-ups and the like, Koons Baltimore went above and beyond to make sure i was one happy customer. Can't recommend them enough. (And no, i don't represent Koons, nor did they ask me to post this note, nor am i receiving any form of consideration for doing so).

Now to spend the next six month's worth of weekends installing all of the aftermarket goodies that have been piling up in my garage since over the last year and a half!
Sponsored