Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. This is a weird honor.

Thank you.

I feel that I must come clean though.

Im not actually a single person.

I’m a collective of anywhere between 220 to 260 hens furiously pecking away on keyboards. With enough chickens and enough time, I am able to form a coherent reply to just about any question or post that comes up on the forum.

Im looking forward to when we can finally gather together with our Broncos, and I get to watch how disappointed y’all become after finally meeting me in person.

You guys rock.

♥
This is more like it: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/sep/08/robot-wrote-this-article-gpt-3
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn, and my money was on a room full of monkeys!
No, monkeys mostly just goof around and fling :poop: . Zack typically avoids that, which graciously leaves a little niche for the rest of us to monkey around.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BTW: When do we start the survey to ban some other members, myself included?
Can't wait to see this license plate on CG

Ford Bronco Huge shoutout to @ZackDanger 1616090688038

Also the thread is well deserved @ZackDanger , whenever I'm about to obscenely respond to some of the inane threads on here, I type it out, walk-away, come back and then delete it, because you've inevitably responded in a much more humane and thoughtful way.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also the thread is well deserved @ZackDanger , whenever I'm about to obscenely respond to some of the inane threads on here, I type it out, walk-away, come back and then delete it, because you've inevitably responded in a much more humane and thoughtful way.
You have no idea the things I type then walk away from.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I need to see how he manages all his links and information to include them so quickly and succinctly. Mine is a couple of desktop folders, with some photos that relate to nothing at all, as well as just googling "how many cubic inches is the headrest site:bronco6g.com"

How big are those headrests?

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This “Like” made me laugh a lot harder than I would have guessed.

Any forum i'm on won't let you down or run around on you. Let it be known.

If the shame of having that ugly paint color wasn't too much to handle, I would be proud to rock those plates!

FWIW, if anybody's ready to pull the trigger on the condom goo WA plate....

Ford Bronco Huge shoutout to @ZackDanger 1616092175885

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are on the eve of the first order deadline. This website has helped me tremendously in the purchase of my new Bronco. So many people have contributed their time and effort to help answer questions, cut through BS, correct mis-information, etc. Everytime that I open a thread to read something new, invariably, @ZackDanger has posted something extremely helpful and on point.

I don't think he has a real job, because he's always here helping someone, even when others including myself get frustrated with the repetitive questions, many within a few minutes, but he calmly gives information to help people make the decisions that are based on factual information.

So a huge shout-out to ZackDanger! It's members like him that make this place as useful as it is.

@ZackDanger is da man, I think, I hope, you never know. If your not a man sorry my bad, your still da man in my book :cool:

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My theory is Zackdanger is a Ford plant (his intitials may be JF, just saying). Whenever this forum goes off the rails he makes clear, annotated comments stating only known facts. Just think how far some of these threads would run if not restrained by truth!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My theory is Zackdanger is a Ford plant (his intitials may be JF, just saying). Whenever this forum goes off the rails he makes clear, annotated comments stating only known facts. Just think how far some of these threads would run if not restrained by truth!
No one person, even with the awesome power and strength of FoMoCo behind them, could keep this insane asylum on the rails.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And it much, much appreciated!
There are a few here who do, and it’s always a sigh of relief or a bout of ab-pain from laughing.
either way, it’s a big Plus.

Sponsored

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright how much did you pay the guy? I need to know the going rate for this ego boost. Prob can't afford to get one in "General Bronco Topics" though, how much for a thread in "Reservations, Ordering.." ?

Doug, check the ip address on these accounts. 😂

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like to give a shout of thanks to @ZackDanger as well. Always thoughtful, accurate posts. And so many of them. I don't know how you do it. 👏

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. This is a weird honor.

Thank you.

I feel that I must come clean though.

Im not actually a single person.

I’m a collective of anywhere between 220 to 260 hens furiously pecking away on keyboards. With enough chickens and enough time, I am able to form a coherent reply to just about any question or post that comes up on the forum.

Im looking forward to when we can finally gather together with our Broncos, and I get to watch how disappointed y’all become after finally meeting me in person.

You guys rock.

♥
Zack, how much you pay ole Rufus for the complement? Bet you promised him a drive in your Bronco when it's delivered in 2023 to ya. Ha ha! :ROFLMAO:

Nah, funning with you. Your posts are some of the very best. Doug needs to promote you and pay you an unlivable wage to join the staff.

How do you get all the posts in? I just figured that you're Q. :oops:!! Think about it, the drops point to Zack. Yep o_O