Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150, 2021 Outer Banks, 2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, the last two Broncos to come in off the convoy trucks (yesterday and today) have a sticker on the drivers side quarter glass that I've not seen before. I'm pretty sure that is telling you to refer to the owners manual for care instructions for the hardtop, but I found it kind of funny. At first glance, it would seem to be telling you to stand on a box to wash the top!

IMG_8004.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

DDGator

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 4-door Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How’s he going to drive that Bronco with his enormous meat hands
That's his natural sponge harvested by hand from the Mediterranean Sea in late summer off the island of Mykonos (as recommended in the manual).

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is stating two door Broncos are the only ones worth washing. LOL. Yeah I had to go there.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I stand on a bucket to wash mine. Gonna guess that’s suppose to mean hand wash only.
Pretty sure that’s not what the manual states unless something have changed. I thought it said a touchless car was was ok. I personally haven’t done it but it didn’t say hand wash as far as I remember.

Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure that’s not what the manual states unless something have changed. I thought it said a touchless car was was ok. I personally haven’t done it but it didn’t say hand wash as far as I remember.
Way mine looks I could see my power washer separating it if I hit it direct on the edges.

Deleted member 32220

Caution! Your hard top may crumble if it comes in contact with the roller brush that exerts 15 lbs of pressure on your top… so we are all still waiting for hard tops, modular… made from SMC. We must all have the firm versions now.🤣

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’re not even supposed to wash a hard top.

Ford Bronco Humorous sticker on quarter glass of new Broncos' MIC top 91D0C86D-A34D-411A-A9D8-374127D840F6

softy can use touchless

Ford Bronco Humorous sticker on quarter glass of new Broncos' MIC top 74B260B3-E213-4C6A-9BF4-27A9E0DB8BB1

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The sticker is saying ”You are never getting your new Bronco, so go find yourself an EB. And then hand-wash it only.”