Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, Husky got their clip parts we are waiting for. Shipping has begun, I have a tracking number, and mine will arrive Friday via FedEx. I'm pretty fired up about it!
Sponsored

bcgray

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru Outback Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got the front liners in today. Box was x-act contour box but liners looked like weather beater based on the pattern so i called them. I haven't owned these before so I don't know the texture difference in real life.

Here is the reply in case anyones else jumped to conclusions like I did:

Husky Liner does use a single mold to make both WeatherBeater and X-act Contour parts for some items. The decision is based on the expected volume of sales of the particular item. If we think we will need a lot of parts, we make an injection mold so that output is higher. If the expected volume is lower, we thermoform parts. The reason we do mold in a part number is so that QC and Production staff can identify parts and the mold used to make the parts. There are instances where we include both the WeatherBeater and X-act Contour parts on the data plate. This is preferred, but as we only recently began making X-act Contour liners for “non-truck” vehicles, not all data plates have both numbers.

How does Husky Liners personnel know that parts are WeatherBeater or X-act? The sheets used to make WeatherBeater and X-act parts are very different -- different in feel, in weight and in how they manufacture. The X-act Contour parts do run at much slower cycles and run on machines dedicated to running X-act Contour parts. X-act parts also have a “dull” finish. From my review of the photos submitted to Jamie in your e-mail, the liners sure appear to be X-act Contours.

How would an end customer be able to tell if the liners they received were WeatherBeater or Husky? That is al little tougher if they have not owned WeatherBeater parts in the past. However, the boxes that the parts are shipped in are product specific. X-act Contour parts would be packed out in X-act Contour boxes. X-act Contour front liners are bagged to protect the parts from marring each other. Since the 2nd seats are folded in half, the nibbed sides are away from the “beauty” side. WeatherBeater parts for cars and SUV’s are not sold individually (front set and rear sets), they are always in 3 pc or 4 pc sets that include the front and rear liner(s). X-acts for cars and SUV’s are only sold separately.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
weather beaters are plastic
x-act contour is more rubbery >> it should be marked as x-act contour

I got the front liners in today. Box was x-act contour box but liners looked like weather beater based on the pattern so i called them. I haven't owned these before so I don't know the texture difference in real life.

Here is the reply in case anyones else jumped to conclusions like I did:

Husky Liner does use a single mold to make both WeatherBeater and X-act Contour parts for some items. The decision is based on the expected volume of sales of the particular item. If we think we will need a lot of parts, we make an injection mold so that output is higher. If the expected volume is lower, we thermoform parts. The reason we do mold in a part number is so that QC and Production staff can identify parts and the mold used to make the parts. There are instances where we include both the WeatherBeater and X-act Contour parts on the data plate. This is preferred, but as we only recently began making X-act Contour liners for “non-truck” vehicles, not all data plates have both numbers.

How does Husky Liners personnel know that parts are WeatherBeater or X-act? The sheets used to make WeatherBeater and X-act parts are very different -- different in feel, in weight and in how they manufacture. The X-act Contour parts do run at much slower cycles and run on machines dedicated to running X-act Contour parts. X-act parts also have a “dull” finish. From my review of the photos submitted to Jamie in your e-mail, the liners sure appear to be X-act Contours.

How would an end customer be able to tell if the liners they received were WeatherBeater or Husky? That is al little tougher if they have not owned WeatherBeater parts in the past. However, the boxes that the parts are shipped in are product specific. X-act Contour parts would be packed out in X-act Contour boxes. X-act Contour front liners are bagged to protect the parts from marring each other. Since the 2nd seats are folded in half, the nibbed sides are away from the “beauty” side. WeatherBeater parts for cars and SUV’s are not sold individually (front set and rear sets), they are always in 3 pc or 4 pc sets that include the front and rear liner(s). X-acts for cars and SUV’s are only sold separately.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Every comparison between X-act and weatherbeaters I’ve found ignore pricing. Most like the X-act, but by how much? I’m seeing prices of about $140 for the WB and $240 for the X-act. Are the X-act that much better?

1976BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 BRONCO, 89GRANDWAGONEER, 2014WRANGLER, 07FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long did it take to get the Huskies? I ordered back in December and they still haven’t shipped
SAME! I had to open a paypal case against them No reply. Finally shipped but it took FOREVER with zero communication. If you want the Husky Liners order them from Amazon or someone else. Their shipping is gawd-awful!!!!!

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just received my husky liners for my 2 door. I got the 2 front, the back and the cargo liner. I didn't have any trouble with shipping. I ordered them on 1/17 and received them on 1/28. They fit great and I love the quality. I went back and forth with them and the weather techs. Glad i went with the husky.

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My contribution,
Ford Bronco Husky Floor Liners Mats vs Ford Factory Floor Liners - pics & review 20220131_170219
Ford Bronco Husky Floor Liners Mats vs Ford Factory Floor Liners - pics & review 20220131_170235
Ford Bronco Husky Floor Liners Mats vs Ford Factory Floor Liners - pics & review 20220131_170256
Ford Bronco Husky Floor Liners Mats vs Ford Factory Floor Liners - pics & review 20220131_172416
Ford Bronco Husky Floor Liners Mats vs Ford Factory Floor Liners - pics & review 20220131_172421
Ford Bronco Husky Floor Liners Mats vs Ford Factory Floor Liners - pics & review 20220131_172439
Ford Bronco Husky Floor Liners Mats vs Ford Factory Floor Liners - pics & review 20220131_172447
Ford Bronco Husky Floor Liners Mats vs Ford Factory Floor Liners - pics & review 20220131_172818
Ford Bronco Husky Floor Liners Mats vs Ford Factory Floor Liners - pics & review 20220131_172830
Ford Bronco Husky Floor Liners Mats vs Ford Factory Floor Liners - pics & review 20220131_172849
Ford Bronco Husky Floor Liners Mats vs Ford Factory Floor Liners - pics & review 20220131_172856

Ordered around Halloween, front came in Friday rear came in a week and a half prior to that. I was told that there was some tooling issues with the liners is why they took so long.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got my Husky X-Act's yesterday. Everything took forever with this order. Even FedEx screwed up and cost me three days extra. But no biggie, not the end of the world. Let me say the fit and finish are great. See post above, they look like those, except, mine only had the Husky logo sticker on the driver side and it was missing from the passenger side, so i just took off the driver side one too. I think they look better without the logo anyway, but some here might prefer them so I mentioned it.
Sponsored