Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It doesn’t appear that Husky makes a separate mat for carpet vs washout floor. I haven’t see the back of a Husky mat that was smooth for the washout floor. Weathertech has two separate part numbers for carpet vs washout. Ford has two separate part numbers for carpet vs washout.
Husky recommends the X-Act for washout floors.
Sponsored

OP
OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you couldnt have cleaned the factory mats first? lol
LOL !!! I kind of did them a huge disservice , didn't I? They're good looking mats, with the emblem and all.

I was in a hurry, plus, it is below freezing out there!
I intend to do it in the house where it is warm. We have a deep sink in the laundry room.
Then I'll store them in the Husky box.

OP
OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with non branded liners.
Nice! They look pretty decent. A little lacking on the door sill over lap.

Where did you find those? Cost? Made where?

I do like the fact Husky's and WT's are USA made though.

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Appreciate these contrast pics. I’m glad Ford had their version available when I took delivery last day of July, because they have prevented a lot of wear on the carpet! Might have to upgrade though!

OP
OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@HoosierDaddy , On a small note I get chills up my spine looking at your pictures for the fact that I relocated from the northeast 6 years ago to Florida and don't miss chasing after dirty cars to wash and maintain in the winter. That alone is one of the pluses for me. "And still waiting on our Wildtrak order.":cool:
No kidding, I had to use the pressure washer at the quarter car wash to remove the thick layer of crud BEFORE I went home to hand wash it!!!
It had been three weeks since I had last washed it, with one other pressure blast inbetween. Temps had been in the teens.
I try to stay away from mechanical car washes until I know a good wash/wax is coming soon.

Just NASTY !!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appreciate these contrast pics. I’m glad Ford had their version available when I took delivery last day of July, because they have prevented a lot of wear on the carpet! Might have to upgrade though!
In the winter, I really like the extra coverage. It helps save the carpet. They worked REALLY well in my Legacy for about ten years, were still in good shape when I sold it.

Reactions: R11
OP
OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just out of curiosity, did you order the all weather Ford mats "with carpet" or "without"?

It seems my order for a 2021 Black Diamond was sent in as "with carpet" and my new 2022 Base order was sent "without carpet", which (as I understand it) is exactly the opposite of the floor liners needed for each one.

Your Bronco looks to have carpet, do you know which you chose?
Be sure you are understanding the difference between the cabin carpet and carpeted floor mats.

The 22 B&P offers carpeted FLOORMATS to go on top of the liners. Some folks like to do that.

The Base come standard with the cabin carpet, all trims do ... EXCEPT BD and BL, which have the rubber wash out cabin flooring.

I do not think the carpeted floormats + liners was an option when I ordered the Bronco.

I cannot recall if carpeted floor mats came standard or not.
Hell , I may have them in the garage! LOL

I don't use carpeted floormats if liners are available.

If the crud gets too bad, I vacuum it out. I guess the thought is the carpeted floor mats hold down the dust and crud.... or they just like the look of them better, but want the protection of the liners.
In my opinion, they just hold dirt and crud and tend to get destroyed in the winter.

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Be sure you are understanding the difference between the cabin carpet and carpeted floor mats.

The 22 B&P offers carpeted FLOORMATS to go on top of the liners. Some folks like to do that.

The Base come standard with the cabin carpet, all trims do ... EXCEPT BD and BL, which have the rubber wash out cabin flooring.

I do not think the carpeted floormats + liners was an option when I ordered the Bronco.

I cannot recall if carpeted floor mats came standard or not.
Hell , I may have them in the garage! LOL

I don't use carpeted floormats if liners are available.

If the crud gets too bad, I vacuum it out. I guess the thought is the carpeted floor mats hold down the dust and crud.... or they just like the look of them better, but want the protection of the liners.
In my opinion, they just hold dirt and crud and tend to get destroyed in the winter.
That is what I originally assumed myself. However, there is no difference between the floor liners with and without carpet in the build and price. This led to speculation that the floor liners "with carpet" was a different model for a different floor liner that was designed to fit on top of carpet easier, and "without carpet" would mold to fit in the Black Diamond or Badlands trim.

That sort of makes sense, especially with no price difference between the two.

But, then again this is the "build and price" and nothing makes sense, even though 'rockstars' are creating it (maybe it would have been better to just get programmers instead of rockstars, just a thought Ford).

I was just wondering if anyone ever figured out the true difference between the two options.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went with non branded liners.

35D51EDF-C57C-49BD-B959-1F949DCC5E93.jpeg

E417834C-A926-4CCD-BBD2-25EA0716D87B.jpeg

656CBFFF-3DCE-45C4-830A-BF6D7C3F1282.jpeg

30230102-07D0-4FCE-8C20-92A65A6A30B2.jpeg

9C00CD21-3651-4AC9-BAE1-07BB946DEA5A.jpeg
Looking at photographs of those mats hurts my eyes! I'm sure they are not that way in real life. ;)

Sponsored

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

AMB 4 LYFE

OP
OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Kinda like how the Husky’s hug around the seat post or whatever you call as compared to the WeatherTech.

Ford Bronco Husky Floor Liners Mats vs Ford Factory Floor Liners - pics & review 1642438878915

Ford Bronco Husky Floor Liners Mats vs Ford Factory Floor Liners - pics & review 1642438878915
I like the wrap around too, but the design of the lines on the Husky are not my taste compared to the OEM or the WeatherTech. WT goes up the hump a little more too. Decisions, decisions. I'm happy with my OEM mats while everyone perfects the alternative. :) As mentioned, all 3 look like good options (4 with the non-branded).

OP
OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the wrap around too, but the design of the lines on the Husky are not my taste compared to the OEM or the WeatherTech. WT goes up the hump a little more too. Decisions, decisions. I'm happy with my OEM mats while everyone perfects the alternative. :) As mentioned, all 3 look like good options (4 with the non-branded).
My biggest issue with the Fords is the non-coverage under the pedals. I don't haul passengers enough for the others to make a huge difference.
But the pedal area gets NASTY due to the weather and my work environment, lots of gravel parking lots, or other fine particulates.
I wish I had taken pics of what gets past those in just a few weeks. I had to vac the pedal area pretty hard.
Sponsored