First Name
Hazen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Explorer Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long did it take to get the Huskies? I ordered back in December and they still haven’t shipped
I ordered my Husky liners the first week in November and due to heavy backlog issues, and the national supply chain issue, I received mine two days before Christmas. They were worth the wait.
Sponsored

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Be sure you are understanding the difference between the cabin carpet and carpeted floor mats.

The 22 B&P offers carpeted FLOORMATS to go on top of the liners. Some folks like to do that.

The Base come standard with the cabin carpet, all trims do ... EXCEPT BD and BL, which have the rubber wash out cabin flooring.

I do not think the carpeted floormats + liners was an option when I ordered the Bronco.

I cannot recall if carpeted floor mats came standard or not.
Hell , I may have them in the garage! LOL

I don't use carpeted floormats if liners are available.

If the crud gets too bad, I vacuum it out. I guess the thought is the carpeted floor mats hold down the dust and crud.... or they just like the look of them better, but want the protection of the liners.
In my opinion, they just hold dirt and crud and tend to get destroyed in the winter.
Are your Ford all-weather mats rubber? I have a Badlands and the factory Ford mats for the rubberized flooring are pretty sorted out...fairly-thick rubber, and they fit well (lay flat with no curling). They were pricey, but I used some of my Ford Pass points to ease the pain. I know the all-weather mats for the Broncos with carpeted floors are different part numbers than the mats for the rubberized floors.

OP
OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are your Ford all-weather mats rubber? I have a Badlands and the factory Ford mats for the rubberized flooring are pretty sorted out...fairly-thick rubber, and they fit well (lay flat with no curling). They were pricey, but I used some of my Ford Pass points to ease the pain. I know the all-weather mats for the Broncos with carpeted floors are different part numbers than the mats for the rubberized floors.
The mats I have are rubber for my carpeted Base. They were the optional ones from the order/factory/B&P.
They layed in place well, they just do not cover the pedal area enough for my use. Tons of crap gets past them there.
I took pics of that specific area in the 1st post.

NOTE: I had already vacuumed that area when I decide to flop the factory ones back in just to take the pics real quick.

Ford Bronco Husky Floor Liners Mats vs Ford Factory Floor Liners - pics & review 1642440009394

Ford Bronco Husky Floor Liners Mats vs Ford Factory Floor Liners - pics & review 1642440068210

Hazen75

Badlands
First Name
Hazen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Explorer Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Husky floor liners work exactly as advertised. However, I ordered my Husky liners the first week in November and due to heavy backlog issues, and the national supply chain issue, I received mine two days before Christmas. They were worth the wait.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long did it take to get the Huskies? I ordered back in December and they still haven’t shipped
Same here. Just got the rear liner, still waiting on the fronts. Ordered mid-December.

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My biggest issue with the Fords is the non-coverage under the pedals. I don't haul passengers enough for the others to make a huge difference.
But the pedal area gets NASTY due to the weather and my work environment, lots of gravel parking lots, or other fine particulates.
I wish I had taken pics of what gets past those in just a few weeks. I had to vac the pedal area pretty hard.
I have Ford liners....I bought them with the Bronco....sight unseen....yikes! As for the lack of coverage by the pedals, I put self-adessive clear plastic to cover the carpet until I get Weathertech liners!

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I got the ford liners, because they are the best looking of the bunch by a mile.

do wish there was more coverage under the pedals, probably worried about a toyota situation or something.

Owell, luckily Im not in snow climate, so its not a huge deal for me.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice! They look pretty decent. A little lacking on the door sill over lap.

Where did you find those? Cost? Made where?

I do like the fact Husky's and WT's are USA made though.
Just found them on Amazon. Just needed something easier to clean sand off from the beach and did not want any branding on it.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Bought weathertechs for my car in 2013. Carpets still look new from the factory. Never used my factory carpeted floor mats, they are under the guess bed.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cleehb

Big Bend
First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot, Hyundai Pallisade
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was going to order the ford mats then changed my mind and ordered Husky x-act in November. I keep getting emails that they are delayed and were supposed to go be here this week. I got a new email that the front ones won‘t be here until about a month from now. Then on Saturday the rear mats just showed up with no shipping email. From what I can see from the rear mat, they are pretty nice.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do you remember the Toyota Prius driver side mat debacle from the early 2000s? Because of that manufacturers no longer provide mats that cover the underside of the gas pedal. This is the main reason why I go aftermarket.

The only reason why owners use the OEM mat is because they don’t care about all the crud that accumulates under the pedal or they are just cheap.

My biggest issue with the Fords is the non-coverage under the pedals. I don't haul passengers enough for the others to make a huge difference.
But the pedal area gets NASTY due to the weather and my work environment, lots of gravel parking lots, or other fine particulates.
I wish I had taken pics of what gets past those in just a few weeks. I had to vac the pedal area pretty hard.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ordered my rears last week and they arrived today. I was told 3 weeks for my fronts

I was going to order the ford mats then changed my mind and ordered Husky x-act in November. I keep getting emails that they are delayed and were supposed to go be here this week. I got a new email that the front ones won‘t be here until about a month from now. Then on Saturday the rear mats just showed up with no shipping email. From what I can see from the rear mat, they are pretty nice.

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered my rears last week and they arrived today. I was told 3 weeks for my fronts
Do you have your Bronco yet? Carpet or washout floor? Curious on the fit of the x-act contours as that's what I've had in my Raptor and they've been great. The weatherbeaters look like they fit nice but someone here also mentioned that Husky recommends the X-act for washout floor, which is what I have... picking up today!
Sponsored