Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered my rears last week and they arrived today. I was told 3 weeks for my fronts
Also, how is the thickness on the rear mats? The rear on the Raptors were thinner than the fronts as it was a much larger mat. Just curious how the rear on the Bronco compares to the rears that I had on the F150.
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I do not have my Wildtrak yet. It is scheduled to be built the week of 2/7.

I have used x-act contour on multiple vehicles and didn’t even bother to order OEM bronco mats when I found out husky had an x-act contour for the bronco.

Do you have your Bronco yet? Carpet or washout floor? Curious on the fit of the x-act contours as that's what I've had in my Raptor and they've been great. The weatherbeaters look like they fit nice but someone here also mentioned that Husky recommends the X-act for washout floor, which is what I have... picking up today!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have owned the GEN1 and GEN2 and now the GEN3 Raptor. I think the rear OEM mats are plenty thick.

I will take a pic of the Bronco rear x-contour mat with my rear GEN3 oem mat and will post them for you here when I get a chance.

Also, how is the thickness on the rear mats? The rear on the Raptors were thinner than the fronts as it was a much larger mat. Just curious how the rear on the Bronco compares to the rears that I had on the F150.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also still curious if the bottom of the X-Acts will scratch up the washout floors.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
these are the rear x-act contour mats I received yesterday. The spikes are pretty solid and they feel more plastic than rubber.

Ford Bronco Husky Floor Liners Mats vs Ford Factory Floor Liners - pics & review 1642518505253

Ford Bronco Husky Floor Liners Mats vs Ford Factory Floor Liners - pics & review 1642518541290

Also still curious if the bottom of the X-Acts will scratch up the washout floors.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
these are the rear x-act contour mats I received yesterday. The spikes are pretty solid and they feel more plastic feeling than rubber.

Ford Bronco Husky Floor Liners Mats vs Ford Factory Floor Liners - pics & review 1642518541290

I might cut them off for my washout floors when they come...I'll see how they work with it and then decide.

bcgray

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru Outback Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was going to order the ford mats then changed my mind and ordered Husky x-act in November. I keep getting emails that they are delayed and were supposed to go be here this week. I got a new email that the front ones won‘t be here until about a month from now. Then on Saturday the rear mats just showed up with no shipping email. From what I can see from the rear mat, they are pretty nice.
Thanks for the update... Husky's communication hasn't been very good for some reason. I got one email talking about delays and that's been it. I ordered at the end of Nov and had been calling them once a week for an update around the end of Dec but no one seemed to know anything. I got the rear set out of the blue so I'm waiting on the front set as well. It's just that I already paid and didn't want to slip through the cracks..sounds like everyone is in the same boat waiting for the front x-act ones.

Ftchmup

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 20 F-250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Huskys over multiple vehicles, have treated me very well.
OEM mats have never lived up to expectation.
I did order Weathertechs once……

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Although I have used Husky mats in my other vehicles, I went with the Ford mats since I could buy them with my points, therefore, costing me zero.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I much prefer the rubber mats to Husky’s plastic…
Especially if you have carpets, the spikes will tangle your carpet up!
Just saying’
Husky X-Act are rubber, they are the ones we are all waiting for. They are very nice, maybe try one.

Sponsored

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Husky X-Act are rubber, they are the ones we are all waiting for. They are very nice, maybe try one.
I’m more than happy with my Boncoized mats, but thanks though! 👍🐴🐴🥌🤟

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I ordered the Husky X-Act liners on Saturday and tonight I got two separate shipment emails from FedEx/Husky. That seems really fast given how long it seems people are waiting. Maybe they got a batch in this week?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
did you order them from Husky?

I ordered the Husky X-Act liners on Saturday and tonight I got two separate shipment emails from FedEx/Husky. That seems really fast given how long it seems people are waiting. Maybe they got a batch in this week?

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
did you order them from Husky?
I ordered direct from Husky. Didn’t get an order update or anything but rather emails from FedEx with the shipping info. Guess I’ll find out on Friday what they sent me.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Their site use to say 2-3 weeks before shipping but I just checked and that messaging has been removed. I ordered 2 weeks ago so I assume we will be getting our mats soon.

I ordered direct from Husky. Didn’t get an order update or anything but rather emails from FedEx with the shipping info. Guess I’ll find out on Friday what they sent me.
Sponsored