Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have had both Weathertech and Husky floor and cargo liners. Much prefer Husky even though Weathertech factory and factory store are a short drive from me. Husky just seemed to hold up much better. Both are made in USA and that was important to me. Have also used Husky's mud flaps on my Tacoma after OEMs tore off. Last I saw the truck (sold it to neighbor) the Huskys were still hanging on
Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have the OEM mats on my order, but in a bunch of the SuperCel videos and pics they seemed very flimsy and on a few the edges/sides seemed to already be buckling or flopping over. Also they definitely don’t have as much coverage as I originally thought. Does anyone have some in-person observations or thoughts about the OEM mats?

But if it’s not OEM I will definitely be going Husky. Never been impressed with weathertechs.

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you think they are better than Weather Tech? I wasn’t impressed with those on our Fusion...
I like them more then the Weather Tech's I have had. Use a Weather Tech cargo mat in my 2 door JL and that plastic thing is really curing up along the back edge.
Ford Bronco Husky X-act Contour® All-Weather Floor Liners 20210427_162701_resized

Ford Bronco Husky X-act Contour® All-Weather Floor Liners 20210427_162718_resized

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
These are an alternative to the Ford OEM All-Weather floor mats. I have used the X-act Contour mats in multiple cars (Gen1 and Gen2 Raptor, 2018 Lariat, 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee & 2019 Prius) and they are simply the best. They offer much more coverage than OEM mats and are made from rubber and not plastic like WeatherTech.

They do have an application for the current Ranger so hopefully they will also fit the Bronco. Some pics on the Ranger I found online:

Ford Bronco Husky X-act Contour® All-Weather Floor Liners 20210427_162718_resized

Hey, I like the lip that goes over the sill to protect the sill and from letting dirt down under the mat! Is that on all floormat models? Unfortunately, I already ordered my BB with Ford mats!

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Good eye!

Yes! Everyone I have purchases covers the most of the door sill.

Hey, I like the lip that goes over the sill to protect the sill and from letting dirt down under the mat! Is that on all floormat models? Unfortunately, I already ordered my BB with Ford mats!

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good eye!

Yes! Everyone I have purchases covers the most of the door sill.
Shooot! Good to know for next time! I like that design! I've always had WeatherTech, which is a local company about 20 minutes from my house, so it's been convenient to purchase!! BUT, I like the Husky design!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't know how well they will hold up, but from the pic on the BnP it looks to me like the floor liners have a bit of a lip as well that goes up on the sill.

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks like I will be going with Husky x-act myself. Have tried Ford mats and don’t much care for them.

Was thinking about WeatherTech but now, not so much.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like I will be going with Husky x-act myself. Have tried Ford mats and don’t much care for them.

Was thinking about WeatherTech but now, not so much.
Same. Appreciate all the feedback. I have a WeatherTech Phone cup which is pretty decent. But I am open to all suggestions for car knick knacks to make my truck more enjoyable and practical.

Will be watching for Bronco Husky mats.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same. Appreciate all the feedback. I have a WeatherTech Phone cup which is pretty decent. But I am open to all suggestions for car knick knacks to make my truck more enjoyable and practical.

Will be watching for Bronco Husky mats.
For $155 I'm going to try the Ford ones. Husky no doubt are solid but they are going to be more than that. In the end, I'm sure I can sell them :)

But until this thread I thought weather tech was the be all. When I think of Husky, all I knew was Home Depot's Tool Brand.

Sponsored

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I drive a very popular vehicle (GM 1500), so I was able to find a set of these Husky mats lightly used for a good price. I can't say I have any complaints with them. I do prefer the soft rubber feel over the stiffer WeatherTech mats, but I was happy with WeatherTech on my previous two purchases.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A few Raptor guys have worn through their OEM mats right where their right foot rest. Husky has thought about this by making that area double thick. See pic below.

Ford Bronco Husky X-act Contour® All-Weather Floor Liners 1620049282527

For $155 I'm going to try the Ford ones. Husky no doubt are solid but they are going to be more than that. In the end, I'm sure I can sell them :)

But until this thread I thought weather tech was the be all. When I think of Husky, all I knew was Home Depot's Tool Brand.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I drive a very popular vehicle (GM 1500), so I was able to find a set of these Husky mats lightly used for a good price. I can't say I have any complaints with them. I do prefer the soft rubber feel over the stiffer WeatherTech mats, but I was happy with WeatherTech on my previous two purchases.
Do ALL the various Husky lines have the soft rubber feel? Or just certain ones?

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I saw the OEM mats this past Saturday and really liked them. They wrap up the sides, fit amazing, are rubber, and have bronco emblems on them. These aren't the typical flat mats.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The gen1 and gen2 raptors also come with very nice all weather rubber mats until you compare them to these mats and then you realize that the oem mats are just ok.

For example the space right under the gas pedal is not fully covered. I have no clue why Ford would make a really nice mat but leave that part half covered.

I saw the OEM mats this past Saturday and really liked them. They wrap up the sides, fit amazing, are rubber, and have bronco emblems on them. These aren't the typical flat mats.
Sponsored