First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
With all the disappointing news it looks like my Wildtrac order may be in the dumpster. My plan now is to stick with the Wildtrac order, maybe delete the Mod bumper and towing but that's it. I'm not going to pay $60+ for a compromised build. I'll let the order play out and if things go south I'll be looking into the Bronco Hybrid maybe coming out in 2024. With a possible 450 HP output and offered in several models, may be the way to go. I've waited, can wait some more.
Sponsored

BroncoBilly22

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series & 2022 TESLA Y
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same here. I placed another order when the Order Banks re-opened for a 2023 4 Door hardtop Wildtrak. I actually ordered mine through Mitchell Watts in Alabama so I will not have to pay Dealer markup. He essentially told me that there is no way possible that I will receive it in 2023 which I have 0 intensions of. I am hoping it gets pushed deep into 2024 and there are better engine and paint choices. I would really like to have a hybrid model and a new cool color. Only time will tell what is coming for 2024.

Spy Photos: New Ford Bronco Hybrid With Built-in Overland Accessories? | DrivingLine

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

BroncoBilly22

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series & 2022 TESLA Y
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That looks like spy photos for the Everglades with the snorkel?

However, there are more recent rumors of the new Ranger getting a hybrid option "soon"...which i'd expect to find its way on the Bronco also...but won't be till 2025 or so.
Go Figure, the Ranger will get a Hybrid option before the Bronco! The Bronco is so much more popular than the Ranger and yet they will somehow find a way to make that a priority. I understand that they can't keep up with the Bronco demands and yet they have so many models and options. They should have kept it simple and offered one engine and only a few different configurations so they could easily made production efforts less complicated. Jeep doesn't seem to have issues filling customer orders and stocking dealerships with inventory. Ford needs to get their head out of their ass before customers start jumping ship.

Ford Bronco Hybrid Bronco an option in 2024? Bronco Hybrid.PNG
Sponsored