chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I stopped by my dealer today to try and finish my order. The dealership is not well organized and they had me make an appointment to come back to finalize things, even though their showroom was empty ther only have one guy who can do the orders. On the good side I got some numbers and found out I’m #2 on their list of 80 Bronco orders, and they have been allocated 11 trucks. This should mean that as long as I order something simple I should get one of their first trucks. I’m doing a 2 door Black Diamond in Cyber Orange with the 2.3L/manual trans combo, the only options I was looking at are the trailer hitch and hard top sound deadener. I was thinking about the paint protection film and door keypad, but since those are dealer installed I’ll pass. Anyone think I’ll have problems with that order?
if they told they are getting 11 broncos they lied to you. No dealer has the exact amount they will receive.
Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It just hit me today hard. People are actually going to be enjoying their new rides this summer. Productions is actually starting withing a few months. This is hard to believe now that a lot of us has been waiting since July of last year. 8 months ago

OP
OP
BroncoAZ

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if they told they are getting 11 broncos they lied to you. No dealer has the exact amount they will receive.
They told me they had been allocated 11 Broncos, not that they were getting 11 Broncos. Either way, at #2 they think I’ll get one in 2021 with a simple build.
Sponsored