Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Information on this site confirms that you need to re-order for 2022.
I emphatically asked him when I needed to come in and reorder.
He said it rolled over to a 2022 order automatically.
I also asked about some up grades like the capable bumper.
He said his DM said don't change a thing?
I don't have a vin so I am also confused.
When the order banks open I'll stop by and talk to him again.
You should just tell him what to do. This site has armed us with so much more information that they think we know.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

According to Wikipedia, MAP is capable of producing 5,300 “units” per week. So, not doomsday?? The backlog may disappear quicker than everyone believes.

Trying to be optimistic……
OK Ric, optimist have no place on this forum at this point. So, you just stop that now, you hear? :p :D ;)

@Jsullivan Jay, everyone is correct. Your dealer will have to re-enter your order when the '22 order banks open on 10/13, (at least we hope they will open then). If that wan't so, my dealer (Granger) would not contact me to re-enter mine. And I know he will, 'cause he's already told me he would.

OP
OP
Jsullivan

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
OK Ric, optimist have no place on this forum at this point. So, you just stop that now, you hear? :p :D ;)

@Jsullivan Jay, everyone is correct. Your dealer will have to re-enter your order when the '22 order banks open on 10/13, (at least we hope they will open then). If that wan't so, my dealer (Granger) would not contact me to re-enter mine. And I know he will, 'cause he's already told me he would.
Thanks for the information.
I will definitely stop by on the 13th and make sure everything is good.

Kenny H

Badlands
First Name
KIBUM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, FRS, Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer just e-mailed me to say I was in the first group of 8500 Bronco orders to be converted to a 2022 model.
I know production scheduling will be determined by option availability but I think that's pretty good news for an early 2022 model year delivery.
Sounds good. My order number is 8499

OP
OP
Jsullivan

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sounds good. My order number is 8499
Just made the cut lol.
I have no idea what the order number means but mine is 1049.
Priority Code 10.
I'm optimistically hoping for a March-April Bronco.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the information.
I will definitely stop by on the 13th and make sure everything is good.
If you want anything offered new related to the MY22 Bronco your dealership will need that information and.... wait for it.... update the "rolled over MY21 order". They obviously aren't thinking this through. I'd ask him this. "How are you going to roll over my order, if I want options offered only on the MY22?" Watch him fumble and mutter. Or stand there like a doofus with his mouth open. Either way, it might be entertaining for you.

CaseyG

Big Bend
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I never had a reservation.
My order date was 3/13/2021.
My build is a Base 2-door with 2.7L, Switches, HD Bumper.
My order status is still NSP. I'm sure my build is still waiting on the MIC 2.0 production.
You have to have had a reservation. Everyone has a reservation. That’s how it works you ding dong!

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer just e-mailed me to say I was in the first group of 8500 Bronco orders to be converted to a 2022 model.
I know production scheduling will be determined by option availability but I think that's pretty good news for an early 2022 model year delivery.
Your dealer is blowing smoke up your ass. Order banks aren’t open yet and there is no way they have that ability. Don’t get your hopes up too high.

OP
OP
Jsullivan

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
You have to have had a reservation. Everyone has a reservation. That’s how it works you ding dong!
Well my order has been in since March.
I got a confirmation e-mail from Ford saying my order was confirmed March 13th.
I have seen my order, along with the other 2 Bronco orders, on my dealers order screen. It currently sits as a NSP. (order status box next to the order) Not Scheduled for Production order because of the MIC.
Two orders placed after mine, at the same dealer, both 4-door soft tops showed, built ready for delivery,(which arrived late last week) and scheduled for production.
The dealer e-mailed me last week and said my order was rolled over to a 2022 order.
I am going to verify all this, clarify my order and add some options when the order banks open up. I am taking nothing for granted.

CaseyG

Big Bend
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well my order has been in since March.
I got a confirmation e-mail from Ford saying my order was confirmed March 13th.
I have seen my order, along with the other 2 Bronco orders, on my dealers order screen. It currently sits as a NSP. (order status box next to the order) Not Scheduled for Production order because of the MIC.
Two orders placed after mine, at the same dealer, both 4-door soft tops showed, built ready for delivery,(which arrived late last week) and scheduled for production.
The dealer e-mailed me last week and said my order was rolled over to a 2022 order.
I am going to verify all this, clarify my order and add some options when the order banks open up. I am taking nothing for granted.
Has nothing to do with what I said. You have to had made a reservation ( that was the $100 that you paid) that was converted to an order ( you might have had to then paid a deposit maybe not depends on dealer) which can happen in the same day. Anyone who haven’t been scheduled a few months back was converted to a MY22, EVERYONE. They are fixing those hard top deliveries first , finishing up the MY21 scheduled orders, then they will start to schedule ours. You don’t have a vin or order date yet just like the rest of us that have been moved to MY22. It is what it is we have been waiting and now so are you. My22 orders/ options changes open October 13th.
But good for you! Way to go! I think it’s a great idea that you check in on your soon to be new $40-50,000 baby. I think I’ll take you lead and pick my own options too. 🙄 JK😁 best of luck

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jsullivan

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has nothing to do with what I said. You have to had made a reservation ( that was the $100 that you paid) that was converted to an order ( you might have had to then paid a deposit maybe not depends on dealer) which can happen in the same day. Anyone who haven’t been scheduled a few months back was converted to a MY22, EVERYONE. They are fixing those hard top deliveries first , finishing up the MY21 scheduled orders, then they will start to schedule ours. You don’t have a vin or order date yet just like the rest of us that have been moved to MY22. It is what it is we have been waiting and now so are you. My22 orders/ options changes open October 13th.
But good for you! Way to go! I think it’s a great idea that you check in on your soon to be new $40-50,000 baby. I think I’ll take you lead and pick my own options too. 🙄 JK😁 best of luck
Never paid the $100 bucks. Maybe my dealer did.
No deposit.

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP, if you submitted an order without a reservation first, all reservations will have to be fulfilled before yours gets scheduled/built. See you in 2024

OP
OP
Jsullivan

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
OP, if you submitted an order without a reservation first, all reservations will have to be fulfilled before yours gets scheduled/built. See you in 2024
Maybe it's because he ordered it through the business-fleet vehicles?
I don't know.
I attached my e-mail with him.
I hope you are wrong and he is right.

Attachments

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe it's because he ordered it through the business-fleet vehicles?
I don't know.
I attached my e-mail with him.
I hope you are wrong and he is right.
Any and all orders not assigned a build date/built in 2021 will be moved to 2022 automatically and the order in which they are picked to be built is still the same; this is in regards to fulfilling all reservations first (which is determined by build reservation timestamp, dealer allocation, etc.), then all other orders after that. Ford has clarified this several times already. If you did not place a reservation for the Bronco last year or early this year before they closed the reservation system, you will most likely not receive your Bronco until Q3 or Q4 2023

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He said the order banks would open within 2 weeks and to stop in and change my order.
I want to add the Capable Front Bumper, if it is available for the Base and roof rack.
Over a month ago he said my order would automatically roll over to a 2022 and not to change anything until it was actually a 2022 order.
At this time I have no choice but to follow his advice.
Like I mentioned in a previous post, I've bought vehicles from the same dealer since my 1981 F350. So I think he is, at least being as honest as he can be.
I hope it works out for you at your dealer. I felt good about using my usual local Ford dealer that I've been using for over 20 years too, but they absolutely fail bombed sucked everything to do with the 2021 bronco and I went elsewhere. What little info I could get was wrong, and that's with dozens of attempts to even get replies.
Sponsored