Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any and all orders not assigned a build date/built in 2021 will be moved to 2022 automatically and the order in which they are picked to be built is still the same; this is in regards to fulfilling all reservations first (which is determined by build reservation timestamp, dealer allocation, etc.), then all other orders after that. Ford has clarified this several times already. If you did not place a reservation for the Bronco last year or early this year before they closed the reservation system, you will most likely not receive your Bronco until Q3 or Q4 2023
I went into my local Ford dealer yesterday and asked some questions about the Bronco - really just to see how knowledgable they were on the RES/Allocation system was set up. The poor kid told me that they are still taking 2021 orders and to expect 3-4 months till it arrived at their dealership !! 🤣
(4 dr Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch LUX Leather)
It was hard to not laugh at him but I blame the higher ups at the dealership and not the salesman. I thanked him and left crossing that dealership off the potential list.
I didnt get my reservation in within the first 3 days so I resigned myself to the fact that I would be a couple years late with my Bronco in my garage. I will order when i am ready to take delivery. I also hate car loans so I will wait until I can pay in cash.
Sponsored

fundelay

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Unicorn Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd like to be optimistic, but why isn't Ford running a double shift making vehicles? I don't want to hear about chip shortage crap. Build them and figure out how to get chips. I hear GM is delivering vehicles without certain chip due to shortage and telling customers, chips will be installed when they arrive.
Sad. 118 year old company acting like a food truck with no supplies. Let's go!