First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've heard plans for the 2022 allocation formula. It'll be interesting when it's announced. :oops:
There is at least one dealer on this forum who has been warning of some huge change to the 2022 allocation formula for a while. Maybe he will chime in.....
Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is at least one dealer on this forum who has been warning of some huge change to the 2022 allocation formula for a while. Maybe he will chime in.....
I would hope they would still keep us day one/two res holders from July 2020 in mind when they do. All we wanted was a hard top.

Last edited:

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
😲 I have seen that allocations will revert back to monthly in lieu of you get xxx for MY21. I have not heard about a formula change. Hoping this mystery dealer chimes in...

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is what I found on BlueOvalForums.com in regards to 22 MY order bank possibly opening sometime in the start of October -

• 21MY Bronco Balance Out – Final 21MY Bronco orders will be due on Thursday, September 30. Please note: All Scheduled & UNSCHEDULED spec changes and cancellations will be shut off in WBDO on Friday, October 1. Therefore, please make sure all your unscheduled orders are spec’d exactly as you would like them prior to October 1.
https://blueovalforums.com/forums/i...eduling-notes/&do=findComment&comment=1147775
Thats been known for about 3 weeks, it came out before the original 9/13 MY22 order guide date and pretty much assured the order banks were not going to open before Oct 1 at this point, whether it happens by the mid Oct date like some think who knows, but they have to start doing MY22 scheduling since that suppose to begin in Dec and that should be in Nov.

Sponsored

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to Wikipedia, MAP is capable of producing 5,300 “units” per week. So, not doomsday?? The backlog may disappear quicker than everyone believes.

Trying to be optimistic……
I tried to be optimistic early on and used numbers and statistics to justify my joy. Now there is only sadness.

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of the things I’ve learned during this process is that the vast majority of dealers don’t know shit. It isn’t their fault, but it is their fault when they give false hope. Hell, my dealer knows what he knows because I pass along things I’ve learned here. That’s exactly what he told me while test driving their soft top Wildtrak mannequin. Remember when we were all told that those didn’t exist? Good times.
Yeah I passed along the info stating dealers could give gifts to Bronco orders. They totally ignored my email and I have not heard from them since.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't get your hopes up for anything

8/31 built. Soft top.
rotting in lot for no reason.

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer "placed my order" yesterday. I received an email from Ford confirming the order. How did this happen if 2021 is closed and 2022 is not yet open?

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2D's will be severely constrained through MY22. A late order like that will likely be a MY23 unless it's VIP or priority.
My dealer had 7 order's moved to 11/08 yesterday. Mine included. All have vins. I feel the last 21's off the line will be 2dr's.

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to Wikipedia, MAP is capable of producing 5,300 “units” per week. So, not doomsday?? The backlog may disappear quicker than everyone believes.

Trying to be optimistic……
But doesn't the Ranger get made there as well? I may be wrong, but I thought I read that somewhere. Hoping they start cranking them out faster regardless!

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP, you have a reservation. The date on the res and subsequent order are likely the same — I’m assuming your dealer created a reservation then ordered the same day back in March. You could not order a Bronco without a res up until a few weeks ago.

The 1/8500 number your dealer is throwing out is akin to backing out numbers that (while truthful-ish) don’t matter, for your resume. Maybe he does have a few orders, yours included, ready to order again for MY22 as soon as the banks open. However that has no real bearing on when you get your truck. Res date, build, and your spot in your dealer’s allocation are what matters. Order conversion/reorder date is not a factor here.

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Someone besides me has stated that? Or are you talking about my statement?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Alright ! . . . You got it !

Who said MY21 is closed ? . .
MY21 Order Bank still open thru 9/30 . . (see below)
(for orders placed at dealer . . . no online reservations presently)

• 21MY Bronco Balance Out – Final 21MY Bronco orders will be due on Thursday, September 30. Please note: All Scheduled & UNSCHEDULED spec changes and cancellations will be shut off in WBDO on Friday, October 1. Therefore, please make sure all your unscheduled orders are spec’d exactly as you would like them prior to October 1.
https://blueovalforums.com/forums/i...eduling-notes/&do=findComment&comment=1147775
Ford did lock it out for a bit but its been back on to close out last minute orders/changes which to me is a bit bat crazy, I think that pool of people who would get a MY21 vin are pretty small.
Sponsored