Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer "placed my order" yesterday. I received an email from Ford confirming the order. How did this happen if 2021 is closed and 2022 is not yet open?
meh, let us know if ya get a vin....

GeebeeBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer just e-mailed me to say I was in the first group of 8500 Bronco orders to be converted to a 2022 model.
I know production scheduling will be determined by option availability but I think that's pretty good news for an early 2022 model year delivery.
Congratulations! Just out of curiosity, what state are you in?

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer just e-mailed me to say I was in the first group of 8500 Bronco orders to be converted to a 2022 model.
I know production scheduling will be determined by option availability but I think that's pretty good news for an early 2022 model year delivery.
I am going to subscribe to this thread so on 10/01/2022 when OP doesn't have a vin I can laugh. You ordered your 2 door more than 6 months after the books opened up, don't get your hopes up

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I found on BlueOvalForums.com in regards to 22 MY order bank possibly opening sometime in the start of October -

• 21MY Bronco Balance Out – Final 21MY Bronco orders will be due on Thursday, September 30. Please note: All Scheduled & UNSCHEDULED spec changes and cancellations will be shut off in WBDO on Friday, October 1. Therefore, please make sure all your unscheduled orders are spec’d exactly as you would like them prior to October 1.
https://blueovalforums.com/forums/i...eduling-notes/&do=findComment&comment=1147775
Yep, and another thread to follow:
https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/71268-2022-bronco-production-information/&page=2

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to Wikipedia, MAP is capable of producing 5,300 “units” per week. So, not doomsday?? The backlog may disappear quicker than everyone believes.

Trying to be optimistic……
Single shift or double?

drewgolson

Raptor
First Name
drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 antimatter blue obx (sold) 22 badlands mt
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Im hoping for the same. The question is how many broncos vs other models do they produce?

According to Wikipedia, MAP is capable of producing 5,300 “units” per week. So, not doomsday?? The backlog may disappear quicker than everyone believes.

Trying to be optimistic……

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL , sounds like a dealer trying to keep you on the hook. 2022 model will start to be assembled in December 2021 , and if your one of the first 8500 you should receive delivery in February. Please check back with us in February and let us know if you have received your Bronco I doubt you will have a build date by this time. I'm guessing there are only hmm.. 100,000 orders in front of yours. Being a WT no way your receiving a Bronco this winter, I'm thinking best case June. There are a lot of day one reservations that have been pushed into 2022. I'm a day one with a VIN with two cancelled build dates and in the holding pattern waiting. Put your mind set to receiving in August it will be easier to deal with a don't tell anyone you have one on order or you will be reminded once a week that it takes Ford 8 months to build 8,500 Bronco's because your dealer told you a story.

Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My reservation date is 7/20/20, and my order date is 1/29/21. I'm guessing about 50,000 reservation holders are in front of me, so I'm not expecting mine until at least May or June. Are my expectations too optimistic???

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My reservation date is 7/20/20, and my order date is 1/29/21. I'm guessing about 50,000 reservation holders are in front of me, so I'm not expecting mine until at least May or June. Are my expectations too optimistic???
People continuously throw around the total reservations as if it is a giant single file line. All that matters is your spot in your dealer's line. In MY'21, the allocation was capped at a percentage (roughly 30%). In MY'22, no one has nailed down the allocation for dealers. When you place your order for MY'22, you can ask your dealer where you stand with respect to orders ahead of you. It won't be 50k.
Sponsored