Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Ford's current batting average holds up, this will be something available in 2022-2023 for an additional fee. And Mike will be the last to know.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So over the past few days we have seen de-spec’ing and removal of options on the Ford pages, heard no white tops in ‘21 and ‘22, no xplan, B&P is two months late, etc.

Launching an entirely new model (not an extension of an existing one) in a COVID (top impacted countries are the US and Mexico), Fire and multi hurricane impacted world has got to be challenging and limiting at the same time supply chain wise.

At the same time the new management at Ford is under a lot of pressure so the bean counters have sharpened their pencils.

And then there has probably been huge dealer pressure to change the buyer leverage because they won’t have anything to sell off the lot when there is a huge demand opportunity to profit.

I think we are going to find Friday we are getting less for the money, with limited options available - especially at the lower price points.

I don’t think they will kill the goose / golden egg, but we don’t have to like it either.

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'd love to get this color. Though, we'll see is what I tell my kids when there is no way it's going to happen but they won't take no for an answer.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll say it again... If it is a green Bronco it won't likely just be an extra colour. It will be a special edition and priced accordingly.

And I'll say this again....this could have gone in an existing thread.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll say it again... If it is a green Bronco it won't likely just be an extra colour. It will be a special edition and priced accordingly.
The AEV Filson Edition Wrangler was $70K and I'd be down for that.

But how will the OP get people to pay them enough attention?

Sponsored

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would toss the money needed for a Filson edition interior, but I still want an Oxford White exterior. Put a green painted top on it and green lower body and bumper trim. Always liked the old Eddie Bauer style trim.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree. The green will be the Filson edition only and $$$$$$

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope they make this available to any trim and not just the Filson edition which will be a fortune. As soon as I saw this color it went to the top of my list. Wish they would have offered grabber blue too would look amazing on bronco

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would toss the money needed for a Filson edition interior, but I still want an Oxford White exterior. Put a green painted top on it and green lower body and bumper trim. Always liked the old Eddie Bauer style trim.
I hope they make this available to any trim and not just the Filson edition which will be a fortune. As soon as I saw this color it went to the top of my list
Fortunately, we live in a pretty sweet era and you can get a decent replica of the seats from Katzkin and a 3M matte green wrap for much much less.
Sponsored