Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have only seen one in the wild as well. Quick glimpse on a highway going in the opposite direction.

I don’t think seeing 7 in a line in front of me being the 8th trailing Bronco of 8 at the Moab Off-Roadeo counts on our way to and from public trails? Lol.

Byrd-Burb

Black Diamond
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban LT (Camper), 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've only seen one in the area I work (Long Beach area). 4-door Badlands. Tried to get the guy to stop so we could chat, and so I could drool over his car, and he wouldn't acknowledge me. Hopefully more start showing up.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You haven’t gone to Serramonte to check it out yet?
I got the email about the ability to demo/test ride one months ago, but when I read that it'd be a long list/high demand, I just didn't bother signing up.

Also, admittedly, I have little interest in a 4-door or a soft top. And I assume that's all they've got?

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the email about the ability to demo/test ride one months ago, but when I read that it'd be a long list/high demand, I just didn't bother signing up.

Also, admittedly, I have little interest in a 4-door or a soft top. And I assume that's all they've got?
Probably. I didn’t bother with the sign up either. I swung by there last week with the wife and kid so they could see it though. Was a 4 door Wildtrak sitting there. Wasn’t anyone else there looking at it, so maybe they already blew through everyone that was in a rush to check it out.

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I live just southeast of Pittsburgh. I have seen 0 on the road; 3 on the lot at Shults Ford in Wexford (a great dealer where I bought my Bullitt, an Explorer and a Fusion); and I’ve never seen any at Kenny Ross Ford in Irwin.

OP
OP
Rubicon 2 Badlands

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live in the East Bay suburbs (east of Oakland and San Francisco) and work in Berserkeley. Not including the Broncos at the dealer, I’ve only seen one on the road. Surprisingly, it was in Berkeley.
How many have you guys been seeing where you live? Still rare birds around here.
Two out here in the Roseville/Rocklin area in the last week. A friend of my gf's father and a random one a few minutes ago. Her dad's friend let us test drive his Badlands and even said he'd be interested in a trade for my '69 once his WT gets delivered. But oddly for a big as CA is and how popular Jeeps are in this area alone, I figured I'd see more Broncos. I also saw one on a lot in San Antonio, TX 3 weeks ago, but it was gone the next day so I couldn't take a look up close. That was the first one I'd seen in person.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Probably. I didn’t bother with the sign up either. I swung by there last week with the wife and kid so they could see it though. Was a 4 door Wildtrak sitting there. Wasn’t anyone else there looking at it, so maybe they already blew through everyone that was in a rush to check it out.
I think that'd be worth my time just to see a Sasquatch and hard top in person. Thanks for the head's up.

I hope to get mine in 6 weeks or so. 🤞

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've seen 0 non dealer Broncos here in AZ and 0 when I went to Vegas a few weeks ago.

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think that'd be worth my time just to see a Sasquatch and hard top in person. Thanks for the head's up.

I hope to get mine in 6 weeks or so. 🤞

Its maybe a little far for you unless its the weekend, but theres a Red 4door Wildtrack at the Ford Store in Morgan Hill, they reserve online for test drives, but I just showed up one sunday and took it out for a while.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I live in the East Bay suburbs (east of Oakland and San Francisco) and work in Berserkeley. Not including the Broncos at the dealer, I’ve only seen one on the road. Surprisingly, it was in Berkeley.
How many have you guys been seeing where you live? Still rare birds around here.
I'm just across the bay in Marin and I haven't seen any, however my daughter did spot one in Petaluma. Then there's mine, sitting at the port in Richmond for over a week, tick tock tick tock....
Sponsored