Sponsored

I am converting my order Jan 20th. What should I expect?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealer called me this morning and we set up my appointment for tomorrow.

1. What should I expect on pricing? MSRP? Do they get a dealer hold back? Do I have any leverage at all on pricing? Any thoughts on how much more of deposit I should expect?

2. I need a sasquatch with roof rails. It's non-negotiable for me. That either means a MY2022 or I put the roof rails on after delivery. Is this possible?

3. I also want the Black Modular top but can settle for the MIC to keep it a 2021. Can the top be ordered after delivery?

I'm sure some of these questions have been asked (probably all of them) but there are 10's of thousands of posts here to dig through. Thank you for your thoughts in advance.

I'm 54 ordering my first American car. Four door cactus, Wild Trak with tent, hitch, Lux package, Leather, Bike rack, paddle board rack and a bunch of other crap. :)
You should have made sure a long time ago you were not going to be charged over Msrp my dealer told me msrp not a penny less but I will try to get a little something off of msrp just happy I’m not being charged adm

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes I have spoken to them about four or five times. Like most dealers at this point, they don't know much. The forums are a much better source. I wont pay more than MSRP.
It still shocks me when I read someone got to this point with their reservation without knowing what they are going to pay for the car.

MSRP means you'll be paying $3,000 to $4,000 more than a lot of us here. Invoice or below is what you should be striving for.

Sponsored

Bronco_Mando

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger; MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wanted to finalize my build and just noticed that the cost of the mid/high or lux package is added to the base price and not under options??? Is that correct??

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wanted to finalize my build and just noticed that the cost of the mid/high or lux package is added to the base price and not under options??? Is that correct??
That's what B&P has been doing. It makes no difference where the cost is added.

OP
OP
subshooter

subshooter

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Porsche 911 and 2014 Boxster S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It still shocks me when I read someone got to this point with their reservation without knowing what they are going to pay for the car.

MSRP means you'll be paying $3,000 to $4,000 more than a lot of us here. Invoice or below is what you should be striving for.
I wish I had the time to devote to this buying process and self education as many of you folks have done. I made $250k last month alone. Seriously. So 3-4k is inconsequential to me........but I also don't want to get ripped off since I value every single dollar. I have a large down payment on two $200k cars. I literally forgot about one of them since I placed the deposit down 2 years ago and it still is not released. I am so busy in my life that I can't keep things straight on some of these things. So got it....I will walk to another dealer if they are asking above MSRP. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Changed to ask.com and I intentionally used an old and outdated method of getting an answer to one's questions.
Geez, why didn't you mention listserv?

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wish I had the time to devote to this buying process and self education as many of you folks have done. I made $250k last month alone. Seriously. So 3-4k is inconsequential to me........but I also don't want to get ripped off since I value every single dollar. I have a large down payment on two $200k cars. I literally forgot about one of them since I placed the deposit down 2 years ago and it still is not released. I am so busy in my life that I can't keep things straight on some of these things. So got it....I will walk to another dealer if they are asking above MSRP. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.
Instead of bragging about how much you made, and that a few thousand doesn't matter to you, you could spend the time doing your own research.

Otherwise you can pay me to negotiate for you.

We're all busy making money and living life. Seriously.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71